nutrient problem maybe

smallbuds

help guys this is the first dcw grow I have done can anyone identified what these brown spots are on leaves their sweet seeds black cream autos second week in bubblers iv been using this feeding chart using  Remo nutrients the chart is per litre

so at moment we're on week 3 of chart a quick note timer failed for 1 week of growing so light were on 24 7 while I waited for new timer to be delivered

can anyone help identifying the problem and tell me how to fix it, please

large.alan1.giflarge.signal-2021-09-19-132923.jpeglarge.signal-2021-09-19-132938.jpeglarge.signal-2021-09-19-132951.jpeglarge.signal-2021-09-19-133021.jpeg

Just now, stu914 said:

They look overfed, bubblers take far lower strength nutes than any other system, speaking of roots, put a pic up if you can.

hi ill tried to get a pic I dint use the recommended amount of nutrients as I know manufacturers overstate how much I gound that chart for auto in hydro that was less and tried that

large.signal-2021-09-19-140918.jpeg

3 minutes ago, stu914 said:

They look overfed, bubblers take far lower strength nutes than any other system, speaking of roots, put a pic up if you can.

bin them, bleach out everything, replace air lines stones and hydroton, and start over.

thats what i would do.

i used to try fighting it with pythoff, h202, endrosan 8 and bleach etc, but the damage is done, and imho, its just wasting money on electric.

id also consider insulating your buckets and keeping an eye on nutrient temps,.

i know its not what you want to hear, but thats what i would do..

• Like 3

also, because they are autos, they cant just be vegged for a few extra weeks, so they will never reach thier full potential. 

ive had plants 6 or even 8 weeks in that ive binned, in the past

• Like 3

Just now, badbillybob said:

bin them, bleach out everything, replace air lines stones and hydroton, and start over.

thats what i would do.

i used to try fighting it with pythoff, h202, endrosan 8 and bleach etc, but the damage is done, and imho, its just wasting money on electric.

id also consider insulating your buckets and keeping an eye on nutrient temps,.

i know its not what you want to hear, but thats what i would do..

id cleaned every thing and every thing was brand new

yeah im sure it was, but its not clean now, is it?

its now contaminated, so it will need sterilising and disinfecting before you go again.

• Like 2

it will most likely have been caused by the nutrients being too warm, which gives he bacteria ideal conditions to colonise. trykeeping the nutes under 21 degrees, it will help lots

• Like 3

it will most likely have been caused by the nutrients being too warm, which gives he bacteria ideal conditions to colonise. trykeeping the nutes under 21 degrees, it will help lots

yea its been hot the other week

is there anththing i can do to save them not worryed if yearld is lower as it just percy grow

Edited by smallbuds

you could try cleaning everything, hose off the roots and dose it with endrosan 8.

insulate the tubs with silver bubble foil insulation.

might work, but i wouldnt put money on it.

me? id rather waste money on 2 weeks electric than 10

good luck

• Like 1

you could try cleaning everything, hose off the roots and dose it with endrosan 8.

insulate the tubs with silver bubble foil insulation.

might work, but i wouldnt put money on it.

me? id rather waste money on 2 weeks electric than 10

good luck

dam think im going to forget dcw and go soil

• Like 1