Bin Hokers

Gonzofiend

Now sure if this would be the right place to ask this but here goes...

Ok so this might sound like a complete paranoid android but someone had been through my bin recently. 

I have been building a new grow drobe in an upstairs room. Lots of hamering, drilling sawing going on. My walls are paper thin so I have been trying to keep it as stealthy as possible. The noise putting it together was unavoidable though. I have drilled a hole through into the loft for the ventilation and tested my fan out a few times. All this is hidden on top of the drobe with boxes, cut to hide the ducting. 

I had just recently finished lining the drobe with mylar sheeting and put all the off cuts in a black bag along with some tape ends and a bit of ducting in it. I also added some rubbish from around the house so the bag was pretty full with all the mylar, grow related stuff etc near the bottom. The bag had draw stings which were pulled but not tied. 

I have come home today after being out and went to put stuff in the bin. The black bag was emptied and all the mylar end and bits underneath it lying loose in the bin. 

Now I'm paranoid that the nieghbour next to me has been keeping tabs on all the noise and wondering what I have been up to and checked my bin at some point last night or today. I had just finished the drobe yesterday and dumped the rubbish pretty much ready to hook up the light and filter and get cracking.

I have an enclosed back garden at the end of a cul de sac, with no access other than through a side gate. So not like it would be someone just randomly checking on the way past. 

The other thing that makes me paranoid is that the neighbours son in law is a cop. I am wondering now if I should fire up the grow with some chilli plants or take it all down and hold fire. 

Whats the deal if you get a knock and they find a grow drobe minus any plants? I know grow gear isnt illegal but is there anything 'conspiracy to.....' related charges? I do have a bit of weed knocking about the house, as well as seeds. 

I'm pissed off that someone has been in my garden going through my rubbish. especially with the mylar and small piece of (phonic) ducting  in there. Not sure what to do now. I plan on asking other neighbours in the street if they have seen anyone going around my garden. 

I also should add that said neighbour has an axe to grind due to other disputes in the past which had nothing to do with me in the end. Dont think he was too happy with the previous result oh him having to fix his shit himself. 

Bait the fucker and get him on cam trespassing on your turf.  Then tell him to fuck off or you press charges.

Simples.

• Like 3

That seems very odd but then again you can't account for what type of person you live next too. If you're paranoid chuck some chilli plants in, or just hang fire for a few weeks. Might be worth having some CCTV installed though, they're not mega expensive for a decent setup and i'm sure if they saw the workers van installing them they might think twice about mooching through your garbage when you're not around.

And I most definitely didn't click on this thread thinking I was going to read some story about bin hookers lol

Edited by mystic_roots
  • Like 3

9 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Bait the fucker and get him on cam trespassing on your turf.  Then tell him to fuck off or you press charges.

Simples.

Yeah was thinking about a camera for future ref. Think I need to hold off for a bit to see how thing pan out for now though

Just now, mystic_roots said:

And I most definitely didn't click on this thread thinking I was going to read some story about bin hookers lol

lol Bin Hoker is a slang term where I am from. Similar to calling someone a tramp. 

Having a 'hoke' about would be the same as having a look about. Or something along those lines. 

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Norn irn?

Indeed

22 minutes ago, Military Grade said:

Do you smoke or vape cannabis at your property?

Vape only. Defintely cuts down on the smell but there is still a slight whiff. I don't think any smell would get near their property though. 

ok it was me i managed to get 2.6 gram dried though! so wasteful only took me 20 plants to pick through..

jokes aside
if the skip is near the street surely anyone could have dumped that bag there , skips always get filled up with everyones shite where im from anyway