Seeds needed for a noob

Tigerpaw

Hi there,

Can someone let me know the best type of seeds I'd need for three plants in a 4ft x 4ft. This will be my second time growing (the first went dismalling wrong). I'm looking for maximum coverage with a big heavy yield. Possible high THC.

Ive been recommended Gorilla Glue because of the size of the plant but also been advised to buy from real gorilla seeds (and they dont have this strain). Any recommendations (and why) would be welcome...

Thank you in advance.

• Like 1

@Tigerpaw Hi mate would you like to try out our new strain Gorilla Dawg , I will happily send you a pack for free if you’d like to do a diary here in the real gorilla seeds section There isn’t much documentation on the strain apart from this thread below but I’m sure it will be beneficial to you and others let me know what you think and I can PM you for your address and get the seeds sent out ASAP

Here’s a diary of Gorilla Dawg which is west Coast Dawg x Auto Gorilla4 

Edited by panik
  • Like 8

@Tigerpaw Looks like the stars have aligned mate.

@panik Very generous as usual. 

I've grown the Xodus which was an absolute dream of a plant, took all kinds of abuse and came out top shelf. The Lemon Drizzle I've got going now is also very easy to please and shaping up nicely. From what I gather you can't really go wrong with any of the RGSC strains. FYI real Gorill4 is gorilla glue :yep:. I'm sure the gorilla dawg will tick all your boxes as well though. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 5

On 15/09/2021 at 7:31 PM, panik said:

@Tigerpaw Hi mate would you like to try out our new strain Gorilla Dawg , I will happily send you a pack for free if you’d like to do a diary here in the real gorilla seeds section There isn’t much documentation on the strain apart from this thread below but I’m sure it will be beneficial to you and others let me know what you think and I can PM you for your address and get the seeds sent out ASAP

Here’s a diary of Gorilla Dawg which is west Coast Dawg x Auto Gorilla4 

Hi mate,

Thats very kind of you! You came highly recommended by @MindSoup

How do we go about doing this?

• Like 1