Paradise appears through the Atomical Haze

InMyPocket

Welcome one and all,

Starting later that I hoped but we are off.  The summer opened up the world, so after several long weekends away and a stream of visitors to the house we are now back to normality.  Well its the new normality where I don't have people round but its good for the hobby.

For the diary I selected Atomical Haze, after reading the blurb on the website I had to try them and soon I will!!

I am going to grow 2 in the tent.  As this is my first photoperiod grow in many years, I'm classing it as my first.  I will be doing a training technique that I've not used before its going to be all about the learning.  I will manafold them to get a number of tops without all the extra shoots.  I have a new tent, which is taller and less light leaky.  Everything you need for a photoperiod haze.  The tent is a spare room and only suffers with high temps in the summer, starting now will save me any over heating problems.

The set up will be:

1.2m3 tent with a height of 220cm

150mm RVK with a Carboair filter

HPS 250+400W MH and 600W Dual Spec

COCO with about 1/3rd perlite and some Charge added

Nutes will be the Intense range for COCO with Foundation, Runzyme and OG granules.  Mammouth P is also going into the mix.

Active input ready if necessary for temps plus several clip on fans for circulation.

large.DSCF0564.jpg

Here are 2 girls having a soak ready to go into small pots of COCO tomorrow.  They will be on the propagator this time tomorrow and then should be up a few days later.

Thanks for looking in eveyone and I hope to make this interesting for people.

• Like 8

22 hours ago, badbillybob said:

good luck man, not many diaries up for paradise , so its good to see you made the effort.

I took the seeds, so I will do the diary.  Holidays have just finished so its the perfect time for me.

• Like 2

On 13/09/2021 at 0:22 PM, MindSoup said:

Good luck mate, beautiful sounding strain.

Thanks you. Reading up on the strain and if its their best Haze I'm i for some fun!!

On 13/09/2021 at 0:25 PM, KC said:

Be good to see what these are like, I hope they go well for you :lucky:

So do I, have a higher tent now so stretchy plants hopefully won't make it too close to the lights!!

On 13/09/2021 at 4:29 PM, Shumroom said:

Sounds fun :) 

Wishing you all the very best with this one :lucky:

Cheers for looking in. I aim to make it worth checking back!

• Like 2

• 1 month later...