getting redirected to dutch passion when placing order???

r3d

@SuperSativaSeedClub - David

hello hope your ok,

i ordered a pack of strawberry chemdawg og and a free pack of your lava freeze last friday

order has been taken and items have been shipped,great :hippy: if you would like invoice number can pm you

i just tried to order more seeds and now its redirecting me to dutch passion insted of your payment???

no free lava freeze?

after checking your faq payments will show up as dutchpassion

checked my account and it is showing sssc

when did it change

• Like 1

Sssc and DP are partners so it maybe that it's easier to use the DP website for sales and cheaper/easier to use there payment protocol as well rather than paying for 2 accounts...

Or there could be a temporary glitch on sssc site so they set up a redirect to DP.

I'm not completely sure though and that's just a guess so best to wait for David to reply.

• Like 1

@Dodgee cheers but looking on the sssc page it says they are in stock you click buy and dp says not in stock and no freebies :rofl:,hope its just a glitch and can buy direct from sssc later,but just waiting on seeds to arrive now

• Like 1

Yeah definitely better off waiting an seeing then! :yep: 

If you made a successful purchase once already it's likely to just be a glitch in the matrix I expect innit.

Hopefully David will shed some light on the subject when he sees your notification :yinyang:

Seedbanks and breeders often have issues with card payments. I was chatting to a rep for Cheeba Beans the other day at Paradise Gardens Hydro Show, he was saying he goes through payment clients all the time, once Visa/MasterCard get wind of what they're doing they tend to get in trouble for it, even fined some of the time.

• Like 1

Just now, MindSoup said:

Seedbanks and breeders often have issues with card payments. I was chatting to a rep for Cheeba Beans the other day at Paradise Gardens Hydro Show, he was saying he goes through payment clients all the time, once Visa/MasterCard get wind of what they're doing they tend to get in trouble for it, even fined some of the time.

I wonder if this is what happened to humboldt

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, MindSoup said:

I heard someone saying growshops are getting a hard time now too over it.

I know it's mostly cash sales in shop, but to actually survive these days most shops have to have some sort of online outlet, even if it's just an eBay store. If they can't take card payment they're reliant on PayPal which means fees which eat into profit margins.

I been out of that game for a long time and only going on what I've heard one or two others saying but it wouldn't surprise me.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, KingAether said:

No Humboldt got taken out along with dinafem and lamota when Spanish authorities went after Pot Sistemak in Spain. 

The details are widely available if you do a search :yinyang:

• Like 4

16 hours ago, KingAether said:

Anyone would be forgiven though for thinking they weren't dinafem ,or came from Humboldt but its the same Spanish seed .You can be sure when there's no breeder to show or share the background .They're oldskool and that's all you might get for information .

I have had problems trying to pay for seeds from the 'tude using the card payment option :(

I phoned them up recently to try to pay for an order which hadn't gone through, 

only to be told that they can't take card  payment over the phone. 

So instead I now use the bank transfer option(even more freebies that probably will never be germinated). 

Atb 

:yinyang:

• Like 2