NFT

ridgie

Hi everyone,

So after along time away I am back and just starting my first grow in years. I am running a NFT system. What do you good folks off uk420 recommend for notes in an recirculating system?

ionic grow, bloom, growth tech ph down and silicone. 

thats all you need, and a decent ph and ec pen, (bluelab are the best imho)

• Like 3

Hope this helps :yep:

Ditto what badbillybob said about bluelabs and only needing Grow,bloom and ph down. Silicon is a great add too

Edited by HazyHashMan
  • Like 2

Ditto about bluelabs :yep: Or you could get a Hanna, they are a bit cheaper and I preferer them. You would not go wrong with either.

• Like 1

I started on NFT and I haven't looked back tbh, such an easy system to deal with.  I'll say blue labs even though I've never been drunk enough to fork out for one lol

Ran with Vita Link ever since the beginning as well.  Tried all different nutes along the way, but Vita performs for me :yep:  Great system for ScroGing seeing as you'll need to be supporting the plant anyway.

• Like 1

I use Hydrocrop’s Hydrosol powder nutrients (very inexpensive on ebay/Amazon) for my hemp grows in coco coir, but I also use the same product for growing tomatoes in NFT. The yields are excellent. I expect it would work well in your system. Sal

• Like 1

On 05/09/2021 at 1:33 PM, ridgie said:

Hi everyone,

So after along time away I am back and just starting my first grow in years. I am running a NFT system. What do you good folks off uk420 recommend for notes in an recirculating system?

Airstones, nute heaters for winter. Watch the pH & EC. Environment!

I ran NFT tanks for a while. You should be OK if you follow the basics.

Edited by Lux_Interior