BRISTOL Petition: Permit tolerated & regulated cannabis clubs in Bristol

Tinkerbell

4 hours ago, Boojum said:

Shouldn't really be a problem, millions of people drive on benzodiazepines, antidepressants, opiates and opiods. But then again I guess the tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical indutries haven't been lobbying against them...

Thats the prob , i can and do drive on 4 tramadol , but a tiny amount of thc and im banned ?? madness

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

I think the more potential voters they can see,  the more individuals will look to get those voters on their side.

The thing is people vote for a party for a number of reasons and cannabis regulation is probably quite low on 90% of your average voters priorities ! I’m not being a neighsayer I’m on a cannabis forum so I’m obviously a fan, just being realistic !

ive been growing for 20 years and I’ve never been busted once, weed is perfectly legal in my house, garden and shed ! most folk on hear are happy as they are ! Fuck the government, legislation, legalisation, decriminalisation, prohibition….. they’re all just words made up by people who think they can control what others do :fart:

• Like 5

I spent from '88 - '98 being an activist and an optomist.

From about '98 on i became an anarchist and a realist.  When i started growing, or became aware.

The petition i perpetuate and sign with conviction is every seed i plant.

We have been "just about to win since '73" man.

Its just around the corner.

:(

But true.

Fuck petitions.  Plants seeds.

And no im not a pessimist.

Im an active criminal, anarchist & realist.

All my worst traits. But hey ho.

;)

I respect a "tryer" though.  

No disrespect, just more experience and less youthful exuberance, to my regret.

Best of luck.

• Like 5

22 hours ago, blackpoolbouncer said:

Wet behind the ears this one........

lol

Nah - after working and living in both NL and Portugal if there's an organisation in the fight, especially in my City = I'll back em

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Phoenix said:

Fuck petitions.  Plants seeds.

;)

I respect a "tryer" though.  

No disrespect, just more experience and less youthful exuberance, to my regret.

Best of luck.

:D I'm not going choose.  I'll keep doing both until I'm 6ft under, have to admit - by the time I returned to the U.K I was and still am pissed at how far behind this country is, 10 yrs away and Portugal's ahead in reform? WTF

Thanks for the youthful comment BTW  Best believe after 50yrs old its a compliment :hippy:

• Like 4

Signed. I hope it makes a difference, no matter how small.

Please ignore the apathetic, immature and negative comments posted by others. 

Keep up the positive work.  :hippy:

• Like 3

On 08/09/2021 at 8:59 PM, LA LUNA said:

Bust list…. Really ???

with the hundreds of cannabis related petitions 1 of which had over 250,000 signatures I think it’s a bit paranoid to think some pcso sits there all day making a list of people to bust !

Exactly. 250000 people signed it and what happened? Not a lot. The whole country could sign it and they'd still say no it's bad for you, were not going to change our outdated laws

• Like 1

On 09/09/2021 at 0:26 AM, Boojum said:

Shouldn't really be a problem, millions of people drive on benzodiazepines, antidepressants, opiates and opiods. But then again I guess the tobacco, alcohol and pharmaceutical indutries haven't been lobbying against them...

Aye, they aint dangerous drugs.  Just profitable good ones, no impairment to driving whatsoever.

:wallbash:

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Tinkerbell said:

Portugal's ahead in reform? WTF

Portuguese drug legislation was a direct result of a heroin epidemic that began in the nineties. 1% of the entire population was addicted at its height.

Lisbon was the heroin capital of Europe.

We had a similar epidemic here in the eighties, as you may remember.

We had country wide pilot schemes where folk could get as much diamorphine as they needed from their GP (at approximately £3 per gram, as opposed to a much higher “street” price) and clean needles.

Obviously, as people were able to stabilise their lives, and no longer needed to fund their habits through crime, the rate dropped and it was considered a great success by everyone.

Subsequently shut down by the Conservative government, who condemned addicts to a life of criminality, unsafe gear, and dirty needles.

They couldn’t give a fuck about you, your petition, or anything you care about, unless it somehow benefits them.

Pretty stark difference, don’t you think? So your optimism isn’t shared, though I’d be happy to be given cause for some.

• Like 3

13 hours ago, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

Signed. I hope it makes a difference, no matter how small.

Please ignore the apathetic, immature and negative comments posted by others. 

Keep up the positive work.  :hippy:

I hope you don’t think my comments were being negative, just being realistic with what’s achievable, unless our current government and potential future governments undergo a serious head wobble nothings going to change anytime soon….. cannabis will be legalised one day in the uk, it will be when the numbers stack up enough they can’t ignore it, as for clubs and cafes most MP’s couldnt care less because 99.99999% of them are self serving shits who have no interest in them and are scared of losing votes from the older daily mail reading non cannabis using voter who probably makes up 70% of their vote share !

• Like 2

Nor are mine.  Truth is im a yearly part of a spanish association/co operative/club.

@LA LUNA

I support it fully and am a fully paid and subscribed member.  I dont get to visit often.  Especially with the pandemic.

Despite this ive paid my dues to my local spanish club.  I am pretty much carte blanche to go and grow as part of the club.

Everything is 10 e a gram.  From king hassan , to blonde, to proper rocky, to outdoor bud, to indoor bud.

One price.

I love and support liberty even if i dont get a chance to enjoy it.

Britain will never have the same ethos.

Its all driven by profit and tory cronyism.

Drug driving is too concrete a law to circumnavigate even medical use.

What im saying is that the current laws in the uk are hipocritical and unusable.  They have made rolling out medical or recreational use impossible due to driving laws.

The tolerances are miniscule.

If you imbibe, you cannot drive.

• Like 1

If you make the plans and draw up a proposal ,expect some middle ground ,a compromise , erect a statue of Thatcher or Cromwell outside the coffeeshop . 

• Like 2

Just now, Michael Luchóg said:

If you make the plans and draw up a proposal ,expect some middle ground ,a compromise , erect a statue of Thatcher or Cromwell outside the coffeeshop . 

Or people to be shot dead.  People participating in a human rights march.  By british soldiers.

And yet the taliban are being demonised by the british despite having commited the same attrocatoies.

Total bullshit man.

Just now, Phoenix said:

Or people to be shot dead.  People participating in a human rights march.  By british soldiers.

And yet the taliban are being demonised by the british despite having commited the same attrocatoies.

Total bullshit man.

Yes ,I know ,but I was only adding a little levity to the topic ,Re; protests, statue toppling .