Cream of the Crop - August 2021

Joolz

Cream of the Crop - August 2021  

143 members have voted

1. 1. Please vote for your favourite photo

This poll is closed to new votes

Tough choice as usual but I decided to go with @zen-ken in the end as those buds look absolutely caked in the good stuff and ready to smoke…:smoke:

Thanks for the nomination as well peeps :yep:

• Like 3

On 9/3/2021 at 8:30 PM, SYZYGY said:

...and I just remembered I nominated @m2jlv II so that's where my vote's going. Got me salivating when I saw it pop up in the feed and the shadow really makes it pop. Top work :yep:  

Was close between him and you. You got my vote mate. Stunning. 

• Like 5

Had to really think about this one but my vote goes to @Hot_Rock wih that unique looking discobiscuit!
Something about that disproportionately stacked bract sitting there like a phallic crown on top lol

@SYZYGY If i could vote twice you would be up there too! Beautiful shot of the Tinky Winky.
What is the genetics behind that?
Do you shoot on a black backdrop or is that done afterwards in an photo editing program?

• Like 4

Only just noticed I'd been nominated, so thank you for the nomination, an achievement in itself...I'm truly humbled.

Jibba jabba for me this month

Cheers Lamster 

• Like 4

Thanks for the nomination!

Think I need a better camera, the phone dont cut it but proud to be considered alongside such quality

Well done to all of the other nominations. Top work as always..

• Like 3

On 11/09/2021 at 8:39 PM, Thai Stick said:

What is the genetics behind that?

Hi mate, cheers for the vote and kind words. It's (Black Triangle x Royal Kush) x Black Triangle. 

On 11/09/2021 at 8:39 PM, Thai Stick said:

Do you shoot on a black backdrop or is that done afterwards in an photo editing program?

These photos are taken with the plant about a foot away from my veg tent with the overhead lights off, and the flower tent opposite opened slightly to light the subject. I force the flash on my phone and lower the brightness until the background is black before taking the shot. I'm normally left with a thin line of green from the 'piping' of the veg tent - this gets edited out with photoshop. 

• Like 2

Thanks for the entry into the comp and for the votes:yep:

Went for tinky winky but was close with a lot of other delicous looking buds but is the best pic imo.

:skin_up:

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Id love to vote but ive lost the vote button and cant find it.  Seriously.

:wallbash:

Go back to the first page of the thread and scroll to the top the poll is still open till the 30th :yep: