Earlier outdoor auto planting window?

Guest Regs

Just now, Aphala said:

Went off into the deep end and bought some Fat Banana Auto for a pure outside grow so it was from RQS best match for high lat outdoors only due to the short grow cycle that i could find freisian dew is going to be my next attempt. 

Will make a post once its prime harvesting time

how did the fat banana auto turn out?

nice buds?

Just now, Tubsnpots said:
17 minutes ago, Aphala said:

Went off into the deep end and bought some Fat Banana Auto for a pure outside grow so it was from RQS best match for high lat outdoors only due to the short grow cycle that i could find freisian dew is going to be my next attempt. 

Will make a post once its prime harvesting time

how did the fat banana auto turn out?

nice buds?

Sorry should have said not planted yet waiting for it to warm up in May before plugging them. 

On 03/09/2021 at 8:21 PM, OldFord said:

Im not clued up technically ,  i only grow outdoors and i always get my autos out 1st and i do find they are hardier in respect of lower temps from my experience. 

I also plant out early to do a few runs in a season of autos.  

I also find the colder temps may hamper /  above soil progress but the root structure seems to benefit and in my experience ..... an auto put out early even in the colder temps rewards me with a better end plant than the later plant out.   This is my own experience and i am not selling this as gospel :)   

even my fems seem to have a far superior root structure when i plant out early.   

When will you put your first run of auto’s out?

see lots saying mid may, when do you like to put yours out?

• Like 1

@Tubsnpots   I have some autos & semi's in soak as we speak :yep:   A spell under the cfl's & led's then kick them into the greenhouse on poly blocks to insulate their arse for a few weeks , then when the weather breaks i can chuck them outdoors with domes on if need be.   Earlier plant outs can be hampered by lower temps and the shit fest of the slime brigades invasion !!!  

Last year was one of the worst slime invasions i have seen in a long time ,  no matter what i did the ninja fuckers still got to my plants ..... and nothing seems more delicious than a fresh baby ganja plant to a slimey fucker lol      

If your down south and its your 1st go with autos , if you can start them indoors then if your keen to get going then start them indoors mid april and you will be good to chuck them out 1st may :yep:     

• Like 1