RGSC - Auto Mazar & Auto Gelato.

OldFord

Firstly my apologies to Panik for the delay in getting this journal up.   

I was kindly offered a couple of free seeds from Panik and i said i would get a journal up as a thank you,  numerous months later after a pc nightmare i can now get some pics up :yep:

I was kindly sent a 6 pack of RGSC Auto Mazar & Auto Gelato -  up until this grow i had never grown any RGSC strains -  this will change next season as both the strains ran were outstanding and i will be running a few RGSC autos next season.   They both yielded more than any other auto i have grown , the end product is very nice with the Gelato being very very nice in respect of flavour and effect.  

Both strains were easy to grow,  no dramas other than both being light feeders.     Both strains easily beat my go to auto strains and as such i will be swapping over next season. 

I was plagued with slug & snail attatcks resulting in losing 1 of the 4 i was growing with 2 others getting badly nibbled upon, however they seem to bounce back happily where others died.    

I have over 600 pics to wade through and resize so i will pop these pics up here for now until i get to resolving all the picture dramas lol     

Both autos filled out nicely,  the Gelato smell of berry & sweetness was a lot louder than the spicy / fuel smell from the Mazar.

I have had a very brief sample of both after a 2 wk air dry on the nets and the Gelato sits higher up in the head with a fair bit of energy,  the Mazar sat lower in the head with it dropping into the body shortly afterwards.   

The Gelato is SO SO tasty, full of berry fruit & sweetness that coats the tongue,  the Gelato will be my new go to Auto should the cured end product retain the sweet fruity flavours.  

Both the Gelato & Mazar exceeded what i was expecting in respect of flavour , weight and effect.     Very nice indeed.

Anyway , heres a few pics i have with the rest to be sorted and put up, sorry they are a tad random.   

large_167.JPGlarge_192.JPGlarge_191.JPGlarge_172.JPGlarge_171.JPGlarge_193.JPGlarge_194.JPGlarge_195.JPGlarge_196.JPG167.JPGlarge_258.JPGlarge_259.JPGlarge_260.JPGlarge_262.JPGlarge_297.JPGlarge_296.JPGlarge_277.JPGlarge_276.JPGlarge_299.JPGlarge_300.JPGlarge_357.JPGlarge_358.JPGlarge_359.JPGlarge_361.JPGlarge_362.JPGlarge_363.JPGlarge_409.JPGlarge_383.JPGlarge_382.JPGlarge_381.JPGlarge_410.JPGlarge_411.JPGlarge_412.JPGlarge_413.JPGlarge_435.JPGlarge_434.JPGlarge_424.JPGlarge_423.JPGlarge_419.JPGlarge_420.JPGlarge_421.JPGlarge_422.JPGlarge_418.JPGlarge_417.JPGlarge_416.JPGlarge_415.JPGlarge_436.JPGlarge_437.JPGlarge_438.JPGlarge_439.JPGlarge_460.JPGlarge_459.JPGlarge_458.JPGlarge_457.JPGlarge_461.JPGlarge_462.JPGlarge_463.JPGlarge_464.JPG

Yes .... it tasted as good as it looks :) 

Edited by OldFord
  • Like 6

• 4 weeks later...

After a good few weeks of air drying on the nets and then a few weeks in the jar ,  during the burping sessions the divine aromas emanating from the jars has got the better of me :) 

I normally am very good at leaving the curing nuggets alone until they have had a good 3 month jarring to let them develop in respect of taste and developed its true flavour,  i have zero interest in scaling anything i grow so i cannot give you any info on what either the Gelato or Mazar offered up in that respect but i can say that the Gelato is by far one of the most flavoursome & mouth watering samples i have had in a while.   Shes sweet and creamy , fruity with a distinct sweetness that coats the mouth and remains :yep: 

The Gelato sits quite high up in the head with a clean & clear focus,  very nice indeed and will feature in the garden next year for sure :) 

The Mazar i found a fair bit heavier and sat lower down in the head but again a clean effect that i found myself being very easily distracted and lost focus very easily.  I* am a lightweight and dont smoke lots.   The Mazar had an old skool spice taste and i thoroughly enjoyed her rock hard nuggets.     

I only had 1 of each to sample it and will do a real sample once shes cured a bit longer.    The Gelato is by far the tastiest & most flavoursome thing i have grown this year and in respect of mouth watering its one of my favourites i grow.       Heres a few quick pics of what i was sampling,  the nuggets were rock hard and not fully trimmed until they have had a good few months cure, only then will they get manicured to perfection :)     The Gelato on the plate.   

large_006.JPGlarge_005.JPGlarge_009.JPG

• Like 9