Small.batch’s cupboard of stress

Small.Batch

Right well I’m just putting some final touches onto my little grow cupboard which will reside under a fish tank eventually. 

As you can Probally tell by the name I’ve not got a lot of space to work with,  the cupboard is only LxWxH 54cm x 54cm x 50cm, 

so I’ve got myself a lumatek Attis 200w in there currently and I’m using a 6” Ruck ec fan controlled with a pwm speed controller at the minute, need to get a temp controlled on ideally but I’ve had the cupboard running and can maintain the temps quite consistently so may just see how I go. 

so I’m currently waiting on a seedling heat mat to arrive and then I can get that installed and get a seed popped. 

bear with me just working out about pics at the minute. 

• Like 4

So managed to get the pics uploaded off my phone. 

here’s the front of the cupboard,

large.44110FEA-2D9C-4B6E-AF40-CB3E15085117.jpeg

and inside 

large.831F92D8-AB3D-4DF6-88D8-2DD58D4753AB.jpeg

electrics and controls in cupboard next door 

large.7DD37342-1066-4752-A905-7CD64014D5E8.jpeglarge.C269EC15-8F25-49AE-B7E6-A171FAF5C255.jpeg

and then sensors inside and a camera for time lapse 

large.D1AEEEAE-A974-4C5A-B5F2-E4B15F1199BE.jpeg

Still awaiting a heat mat to arrive and then get that installed and I should be ready to pop a bean ! 

• Like 10

Lovely build mate!

Best of luck with the grow!

greenie

p.s when the fishtank's up and running post a picture in the pets section, there are a few fishkeepers on here myself included who would love to see it. 

• Like 1

Cheers buddy, has been a labour of love and planning but the light is almost at the end of the tunnel, 

Defiantly will do a little photo thread as and when it’s all done and going in, that’s another project thou !

also all the sensors are hooked up to the sonoff’s so I can monitor when I’m not at the house, 

large.62BA2C4B-2675-4257-8FD3-5EE501E7A0AF.png

Edited by Small.Batch
  • Like 1

Just now, geogeo said:

very nice m8 neat an tidy, do you have seal's on the inside door ? are you a sparky 

oo i see a small white strip on bottom edge what happens when the door warps , 

@geogeo I’ve got strip all around the door sealing it, no light leaks there, the interior of the cupboard is lined with orca aswell, 

there’s a lock which pulls the door in tight to the seals aswell. 

as for the door warping I’ll just get a new one at £30 if it happens 

and yes I’m a sparky haha how could you tell 

• Like 1

Just now, Small.Batch said:

@geogeo I’ve got strip all around the door sealing it, no light leaks there, the interior of the cupboard is lined with orca aswell, 

there’s a lock which pulls the door in tight to the seals aswell. 

as for the door warping I’ll just get a new one at £30 if it happens 

and yes I’m a sparky haha how could you tell 

a good tradesman knows another 

• Like 1

Hi 

Lovely organised build you have there, I used to grow under my computer desk (3 x 250W Cool Tubes with a scrog), this was before the introduction of LEDS but a small recommendation, ditch the air pots and try and find plastic containers instead, I used washing up bowls, you can gain a bit of height that way, I know that LEDS keep the height down but you have hardly any if you intend on using that larger airpot, lovely build though and I wish you all the best

• Like 4