Keeping a mother plant in veg

Roofless won

8 hours ago, badbillybob said:

dont believe everything the bloke in the grow shop tells you.

if im honest , in my past experience with them, well over half of them dont have a clue what they are talking about.....

A lot are just sales peeps

• Like 2
12 hours ago, badbillybob said:

dont believe everything the bloke in the grow shop tells you.

if im honest , in my past experience with them, well over half of them dont have a clue what they are talking about.....

This. I swear to god after a few reads on here. Go armed with what really surmounts to basic but very solid knowledge to a grow shop and you’ll soon suss our who talks shit. I’m lucky my local shop has a lad who’s very very knowledgeable. So if the ginger lad is in I know I can fire tons of questions and get an honest answer.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, kronic420 said:

A few seconds of light definitely won’t make a plant hermi 

hes not talking about a few seconds though, hes  talking about 15 minutes of light, during the dark period, which definitely will hugely increase the chance of hermies ime.

• Like 2
2 hours ago, badbillybob said:

hes not talking about a few seconds though, hes  talking about 15 minutes of light, during the dark period, which definitely will hugely increase the chance of hermies ime.

Actually I'm gonna give her an hour of light from 11pm to midnight and then another hour from 6am to 7am plus it will get whatever natural light makes it in through the window - if she starts to flower  I'll have to leave the light on from 6am to midnight. I set it up today so I'll see what happens. If she Hermies I assume any clones will also be Hermies?

large.IMG_20210827_233308.jpg

Edited by Roofless won
Additional
5 minutes ago, Donnyronny said:

Just buy a cheap tent ffs

All I want to do is keep a mother alive and in veg through the winter. If I buy a tent even a small cheap one I wouldn't be able to resist using it for more than just a mother - no willpower sadly

• Like 1

@badbillybob 15 mins of light would definitely make a plant hermi or reveg no question about that the plant would be fucked it wouldn’t know if it was coming or going but I was replying to someone who said a few seconds of light would make a plant hermi and that’s not the case IMO.

2 hours ago, kronic420 said:

@badbillybob 15 mins of light would definitely make a plant hermi or reveg no question about that the plant would be fucked it wouldn’t know if it was coming or going but I was replying to someone who said a few seconds of light would make a plant hermi and that’s not the case IMO.

fair enough

• Like 1