[OFFER] ► ► SUPER PROMO 2x1 ◄ ◄

Sweet Seeds -Jaypp

28.jpg

Special Offer 2x1
Sweet Seeds®

Find someone and ask them to hide your wallet,
because with this exclusive offer you will go crazy enough to get them all and make them your precious.

giphy.gif

IS THIS REAL? Yes!
I'll tell you what you have to do:

We are very bad and we have made it very easy for you. You just have to add your packets to the shopping basket
and the promotion will be automatically applied when the order is placed.

And to make it even more impossible for you to resist, we leave you the direct link:

►► SPECIAL OFFER 2x1 Sweet Seeds® Seeds◄◄

Remember, everything has its conditions:

- The packet with the lowest value will always be the one that is given away
- Valid for all formats (3+1 or 5+2)
- Valid until the 6th of September at 8:00h
- Offer not applicable to other offers and promotions.

20.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds-tommy
  • Like 8

Sounds like a good deal, do these ship fom Spain though? Whats the situation with UK cutoms charges and that atm? I have heard that people are having to pay import fees for stuff from europe.

• Like 1

That's internet torture that is, i can look but not touch.... i live in UK large.ras_sad.gif

But i would consider moving to Spain for this offer any day, i grow outdoors only you see, your Crystal Candy is stunning and well worth the trip just to grow that beauty outdoors there! large.ras_grin.gif

So i got untill 6th of September at 8:00h to hide in somebodys suitcase traveling from UK to Spain, cool, im on it...... anyone going that way? lol ...... please? anybody......

• Like 2

Boom.

Runtz XL Auto with a free packet of Red Strawberry banana Auto.  Including postage to France 38 Euros.  Will probably grab me a couple more packs before the end of the offer.

Thanks @Jaypp , @Dodgeeand UK420 for another great deal.....

If it hadn't been advertised here I wouldn't have known about it and wouldn't have bought any seeds.....

• Like 7

5 hours ago, Sweet Seeds -Jaypp said:

IS THIS REAL? Yes!
I'll tell you what you have to do:

I've noted that other Seedbanks/breeders are able to send seeds to the UK from Europe.

Come on guys,

sort it out.

:yinyang:

Edited by Dodgee
  • Like 9

Guest Donnyronny

I’ve got to admit this is a strange promo

on uk420 but cannot ship to the uk, 

I appreciate some people don’t live in the uk but it’s a strange promo considering the demographic. 

either way all the best and hopefully some more people will be able to grab some half price stuff who live in Europe. 

Guest Donnyronny
56 minutes ago, Shumroom said:

I've noted that other Seedbanks/breeders are able to send seeds to the UK from Europe.

Come on guys,

sort it out.

:yinyang:

ive just had a bunch of killing fields delivered and looking forward to growing them next year, got here in 10 days and stealth delivery as expected. 

Edited by Dodgee

17 hours ago, Wobi1 said:

Sounds like a good deal, do these ship fom Spain though? Whats the situation with UK cutoms charges and that atm? I have heard that people are having to pay import fees for stuff from europe.

It's all calming down a bit now and people are learning how to get round stuff. I just got a shipment of seeds from spain (different seedbank) and all was well. They did have to omit a few details on the paperwork but it all came through fine. I've got mates in NZ/Australia who regularly buy seeds from overseas, they have crazy border control on stuff like that to stop invasive species etc and they hardly ever get stuff stopped. 

E2A Ok maybe not with sweet seeds, I Assumed they sorted it out because they where doing this promo.  

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

I’m a bit miffed at this one too. I don’t need more seeds but I’d take some buy one get one free auto gelato any day. 

went to get some and no UK, as said above. What a load of balls. 

didn’t seed stockers just ship loads of seeds from Spain to us. Oh well, it’s not like I’m short of stuff to grow but I was happy all day yesterday thinking about auto gelato. 

now I’ll be sad all day thinking about auto gelato. :crybaby:

Bollocks, I’ll be sad all fucking week now, maybe all year. Why have you stopped shipping to the UK. You just put souvenir on the shipping label as we don’t grow these seeds. They just go in our collections :naughty: 

no buy one get one free gelato.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
Had to say it like it was.
  • Like 4