Posting to instagram safely

green_machine

Don’t do it good parts on it but mostly sad little cannabis fanboys trying to be someone there not. Desperate for attention on there new sport of cannabis seems to have gone from the sound hush hush community to let’s fucking advertise everything for likes! lollollol 

TS

• Like 5

On 8/13/2021 at 0:05 PM, twigs said:

no honestly, it’s full of ego’s and wanker companies selling lies.. and beaded hipster tossers that think being outdoors and doing stuff a new thing lol

Sounds like some place else I know :wassnnme:

lol

But seriously, most sites involving Cannabis no matter how much they try to distance themselves from each other are ultimately the same.

Like flies to shit these days.

Used to enjoy conversing about things ganja related, especially when I was doing it more as an actual activity with a group of friends, nowadays it seems like someone knows something you don't or you're wrong there isn't much middle ground.

• Like 6

Just now, HazyDaze said:

Ooh, shots fired 

lollol

You haven't checked out i see mag then? lol I can't even write it on here it gets ***** must be a really filthy word round these parts lol 

4 minutes ago, Exhale said:

But seriously

never!  :pitchfork:

I like they way you can talk to the old skool  people from things you like and hate everything else, well the constant ego living advert (which is insta lol )

:bong:

• Like 2

My kid has stuff on there, although she thinks it's shit, and they ban me all the time if I make an account to see it.... I don't how know anyone keeps an acco... ...actually I do.

Blocking their tracking shit isn't 'unusual network traffic', the wankers. :thumbdown:

/general moan.

Edited by j.o.i.n.t
  • Like 1

• 11 months later...
On 13/08/2021 at 5:24 PM, Rural Buddha said:

Protonmail for, hopefully, a good amount of email privacy.

Just FYI. There was a controversy a year or so back because protonmail handed over someone's data to law enforcment, including ip data that they previously said they dont collect. Defo one to avoid now.

On 20/10/2021 at 5:44 PM, Exhale said:

Used to enjoy conversing about things ganja related, especially when I was doing it more as an actual activity with a group of friends, nowadays it seems like someone knows something you don't or you're wrong there isn't much middle ground.

The internet in general is wank since smart phones became ubiquitous. I wish we could go back.

Edited by trees
  • Like 1

6 hours ago, FonzBendtsen said:

You should carefully read the recommendations to protect your account from being blocked and other Instagram restrictions.

By strictly following all the points, you can secure the work of your account. But there are sometimes changing rules. For example, Instagram has recently published updated rules and user agreements regulating what you can and cannot post on social networks. And if the point about hard drugs still looks quite strict, then about marijuana, the legalization of which is increasingly spreading across the United States, the state of affairs has changed - weed is now allowed. So now you can have fun content with weed. You have to go to an external site though, to buy views.

Edited by lildaveham
Removed external site link

I wouldnt bother with insta personally. I have a private page which is essentially a photo album for pics of the family etc as well as youthful misdeeds that I want kept for posterity.

I ventured into making a hobby page before I stopped growing the last time round, which was the tail end of the commercial strains (cheese haze etc) and where "flavours" came in. I posted a sum total of 3 times about weed, couple of bud shots and kit/nute recommendations and all I got bar 1 or 2 replies was "you're still fucking with haze g, cookies is da ting now brudda" or words to that effect.

It's not a constructive place. In all honesty this sites pretty much the only online resource I bother with, and even then sometimes I see the same bickering/gatekeeping going on here. 

@trees is right. I'd go further and say bring back dial up, make people work/wait and watch the bs drop significantly  lol

• Like 1

• 5 months later...

Amazing how folk open up on there I know one twat who photographed 8kg in bin bags opened up posted it on instagram. I’m not on there but a friend showed me the pic with his two dogs sat there with collars and a name tags on there collars and contact details visible in the picture fucktard! lollol 

I use Instagram, I have two pages, one for cannabis related stuff and one where I post my serious photography stuff.

I enjoy it, I've just discovered making reels and adding music to them.

Plus I can use a funky QR code link in my wedding photography adverts, so it's an easy way of potential customers to see a portfolio of sorts.

It has its uses.