Found some dinafem goodies in my fridge

Leafneck

Just found 2 sealed tins of dinafem seeds in the back of my fridge from a comp I won lol absolute gold dust. 

There's 5 moby dick, 2 critical + 2.0 freebees and 8 kush. 

Was about to run some clones when my rooms finished but I may give the dinafem a good soak 

• Like 10

30 minutes ago, badbillybob said:

do it, but breed with them. 

At least reverse a moby and do a shedload of seeds of her.....pleeeeeeeease?

You're the one who loved the mobys, I ready many of your diary's. If mods want to arrange it I'm happy to gift you the 5 mobys if possible buddy. I'm happy with the others. 

• Like 20

13 hours ago, badbillybob said:

do it, but breed with them. 

At least reverse a moby and do a shedload of seeds of her.....pleeeeeeeease?

Seed stockers do Moby Dick, with @Seedstockers-Mark being involved with Dinafem I'm guessing they might actually be legit 

You think? I know they do a few strains on seeds rockers very similar to dinafems strains but not sure they would be same genetics. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Leafneck said:

You think? I know they do a few strains on seeds rockers very similar to dinafems strains but not sure they would be same genetics. 

It's only the fact that the @Seedstockers-Mark used to be @Dinafem-Mark that made me think they might be the same. If he sees this he might be able to confirm. 

Edited by MindSoup

7 hours ago, MindSoup said:

Seed stockers do Moby Dick, with @Seedstockers-Mark being involved with Dinafem I'm guessing they might actually be legit 

i was understanding that they were affiliated with dutch passion

• Like 1

@badbillybob seems dutchpassion/seed stockers are a middle man for other breeders to sell seeds through. 

Is that correct @Seedstockers-Mark

Iv brought some of the seedstockers critical , the seeds were super cheap and I’m a fan of dinafems critical but obviously can’t get them anymore.

• 1 month later...

I've been buying up UK Dinafem stock while I still can. Grabbed two 3x tins of Dinafem Cheese CBD and a 5x pack of Purple Orange CBD. Tried to get Critical Mass CBD but just can't find any :crybaby:

Just now, Military Grade said:

I've been buying up UK Dinafem stock while I still can. Grabbed two 3x tins of Dinafem Cheese CBD and a 5x pack of Purple Orange CBD. Tried to get Critical Mass CBD but just can't find any :crybaby:

Where you finding them for sale? 

• Like 1

Just now, Military Grade said:

@Leafneck

UK Skunk Works:yep:

Beat me to it, yeah they have a few strains in stock

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 2

Only thing I always find in the back of my fridge is a moldy bit a cheese if I’m lucky or a half frozen lemon that’s starting to become part of the fridge wall lol  Nice catch!!! lol 

My san bacio gelato and bubba kush 2.0 mums are still rockin it and I’ve got some pineapple skunk x the new seeds that need crackin:hippy: 

• Like 1