Best way for roots

the rambler

Hi guys need some help/ advice  im havimg problems getting my seedlings to root properly they are about 3 weeks old and  look perfect i have no ideas as to what i sm doing wrong. Maybe over watering ? Any advice would be apricated thanks . 

Guest Donnyronny
30 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Hi guys need some help/ advice  im havimg problems getting my seedlings to root properly they are about 3 weeks old and  look perfect i have no ideas as to what i sm doing wrong. Maybe over watering ? Any advice would be apricated thanks . 

Impossible to tell with next to zero info and no photos mate

post up everything you can and bang up a few photos

all the best

Edited by Donnyronny

If they hadn't "rooted properly" it's unlikely they would "look perfect".

For most people the first indication of a issue with roots is observed above the ground ime. (I'm not saying those are the first indications just that they are usually the first noticed).

Anyway, what size pots are your seedlings in and roughly how big are they (the plants)?  How long have they been in that particular size pot? And how much and how often are you watering?

The answers to those questions will help people to help you.

As always, a picture speaks a thousand words.

Atb

Edited by Dodgee
Sp
  • Like 3

Sorry folks  shouldhavr said tbeyre abou4 weeks old in soil small pots atm as imbt4ying to fill them out. I think that the soil maybe to wet. I had stsrted them off  outside but as not much was happening ive bought them and they are noq unser a 600wt beetva sp only 125 wt led  for now 

Guest Donnyronny
10 minutes ago, the rambler said:

Sorry folks  shouldhavr said tbeyre abou4 weeks old in soil small pots atm as imbt4ying to fill them out. I think that the soil maybe to wet. I had stsrted them off  outside but as not much was happening ive bought them and they are noq unser a 600wt beetva sp only 125 wt led  for now 

post a few photos up tomorra fella when you’ve not had a few sherberts. 

all the best 

27 minutes ago, Donnyronny said:

post a few photos up tomorra fella when you’ve not had a few sherberts. 

all the best 

Will do i dont drink just smoke