distillate carts, anyone?

Bustin Jieber

3 hours ago, mrrichiet said:

My advice based on seeing a lot of posts from people about carts - steer clear. It's too strong. If you need a cart to get a decent stone\high, what you really need is a tolerance break! 

thats the weird thing, im only giving it the occasional hit, and one hit seems enough for my lungs, i find hash far stronger, theres bubblehash coming on the legal medical market, may look into that.

26 minutes ago, lildaveham said:

@Bustin Jieber

Just grow some weed, make some hash and consume. 

Simple

:yinyang:

yeh, i wish it were so simple, i have grown my own weed, right now im focusing on normal plants, i rent so growing can be a real paing in the ass, plus im sometimes too ill to grow and have no caregiver to help, so right now im having to buy my hash(which i would still buy if it were legal as thats what works for me and id have to grow loads of plants to get a return) not giving anyone pointers on buying anything, just thats what im doing right now, i had some bad carts with MCT in, made my lungs funny, was wondering if anyone else had some input or experiences.

personally i feel that its pretty cool the whole pen thing, but i think it should be regulated, think there is a vape device coming to the medical market soon.

in the end though i like to feel quite baked and the vapes all seem to make me rather happy but alert, im super craving some hash.

• Like 1

Just see myself sitting on the verander with a croissant and a coffee and a pipe, watching the world get up and go to work, time going by.

large.510_Vape_Pipe.png

• Like 5

On 11/08/2021 at 8:53 AM, Whatwentwrong said:

as far as vaporisers go has anyone tried the arizer. It looks a lot like a volcano but not £500 odd. Does bags and stuff too.

I have an arizer extreme q if that is what you are referring to.

Bought mine about 12 years ago and still goes.

For the money it's excellent. Bags or whip with fan assistance. Plenty of aftermarket parts etc.

Mine is retired now. Current desktops and even portables leave it in the dust but these options all cost much more. For anyone looking for a budget desktop I think it's a winner.....

• Like 2