distillate carts, anyone?

Bustin Jieber

been using a distillate cart, its pretty good in terms of a quick hit but it doesnt seem to do the same thing for me that hash or bud does. anyone else tried these?

• Like 1

Yes, I bought quite a few when I was last in SF. Bloody LOVED them. I bought a few back to the UK. I was there for a week and would wake up, hit the pen, have a coffee, hit the pen, have breakfast, hit the pen, shower, pen, teeth, pen, shave, pen, walk in SF, pen, go to a bar, pen pen pen pen pen pen. I had a bit of R&R money for work and it all and more got poured in to carts. I've found a place in China to buy them from, empty, and I want to make my own. 

If I had access to carts I think that would just be what I'd do all the time.

e2a: for me, it was like when grinders first came about. My dealers was like 'check this out.... *twist twist tip*.. do you want one?'. and everyone had their mouths open. I was hitting those carts and it's different, like spliffs to volcano, but it's great and I loved being high pretty much all the time.

Edited by Keye
  • Like 2

I just wish they leave it in the carts and stop spraying it on buds, distillate sprayed buds are an actual thing now,:mellow:

Which I've found out myself recently.

I've had it from 2 different vendors n the UK recently.

If you google distillate buds, you can find US vendors selling what they call Bio mass, which is CBD flower that's been washed with ethanol and then sprayed with distillate.

Some of it's not even distillate, it's that analogue of THC, delta 8.

(In the US, delta 8 Can be sold with a food licence's, so it can be sold at petrol stations etc )

I suspect it's using the same thing that happened with research chemicals over here a few years past

All the more reason to Grow your own ! :yinyang:

Sad that it is now over here doing the rounds, Most of us are going to tell pretty quickly, given we are on here, but I imagine it's fooled a fair few people.

Vendors I tried had overly orange pistil hairs and really harsh on the throat and a mono high. Bud structure is way better than the CBD flowers that are sold in the UK, currently  don't let that fool you.

When using the Cloud EVO vape was a big give a way, as they vape density in the hydro tube was greater of that of concentrates

and artificial flavours are too consistent, they last longer than non sprayed non-artificial terp's

@Bustin JieberFurthermore, I personally don't like distillate, I feel it does nothing for Chrohns which a major reason for why I vape, with distillate I just get a slight buzz on the top of my head, a very mono experience which has personally made me value the entourage effect from vaped flower and realize that many little things working together can be greater the sum of their parts.

Edited by BarrySHitPeas
  • Like 4

@BarrySHitPeas yeh, i get what you mean about the mono high, it feels more medical than fun, thought id take a punt, wish id just bought some hash really, first few carts i bought were dodgy and changed colour then gunked up and stopped working, got a proper "tested" one which was more pricey, its supposed to be indica but it doesnt make me sleepy, its very handy and i can see how it would be a useful medicating device on the go.

funny you mention ditillate on buds, guy i know gave me some bud as a tester, it smelled like shatter.

• Like 2

Well, at least with carts you know what you're getting, well most of the time... l

You signed up to vape distillate that's fair enough, personal choice ad all that, it's the dishonesty that grinds me,

Apart from the short-lived grit weed phase many moons past, flower has been at least to me a relative safe haven, and now that's not even the case.

Sad times.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, BarrySHitPeas said:

Well, at least with carts you know what you're getting, well most of the time... l

You signed up to vape distillate that's fair enough, personal choice ad all that, it's the dishonesty that grinds me,

Apart from the short-lived grit weed phase many moons past, flower has been at least to me a relative safe haven, and now that's not even the case.

Sad times.

yeh its mental, the high grade hash is where its at, i know it could be adulterated but it seems to be good for the most part.

5 hours ago, BarrySHitPeas said:

grit weed phase many moons

That was vile that shit.

sometimes it actually looked like decent bud but wasn’t.

there was another horrific bit of shit that went around about the same time which was kind of like trim glued together and then dosed in poppers. The high was like poppers too. Horrible stuff.

as far as vaporisers go has anyone tried the arizer. It looks a lot like a volcano but not £500 odd. Does bags and stuff too. 

does the stuff you make yourself with shatter and a wax liquidiser work any better than those pens.

• Like 1

@Whatwentwrong I've had a good few dry herb vapes over the years and arizer are definitely up there , the solo and solo2 are well impressive even compared to a stors&bickel , I imagine a bag style arizer would be very good but I've yet to experience one myself 

:yinyang:

• Like 1

My advice based on seeing a lot of posts from people about carts - steer clear. It's too strong. If you need a cart to get a decent stone\high, what you really need is a tolerance break! 

2 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

That was vile that shit.

sometimes it actually looked like decent bud but wasn’t.

there was another horrific bit of shit that went around about the same time which was kind of like trim glued together and then dosed in poppers. The high was like poppers too. Horrible stuff.

as far as vaporisers go has anyone tried the arizer. It looks a lot like a volcano but not £500 odd. Does bags and stuff too. 

does the stuff you make yourself with shatter and a wax liquidiser work any better than those pens.

i have an arizer exterme i think, its very good, but i also have a mighty and its more handy.

• Like 1

@Bustin Jieber

Apart from the aforementioned health risks regarding lead from the carts themselves have you ever looked into how distillate is made? 

There is no guarantee of quality and safety when buying these things.

This is why this site exists, so that you can get help to grow and process your own cannabis.:yep:

Any further discussion of buying cannabis in any form from a vendor (dealer) we will have to close the thread. 

Just grow some weed, make some hash and consume. 

Simple

• Like 4

Just now, lildaveham said:

@Bustin Jieber

Apart from the aforementioned health risks regarding lead from the carts themselves have you ever looked into how distillate is made? 

There is no guarantee of quality and safety when buying these things.

This is why this site exists, so that you can get help to grow and process your own cannabis.:yep:

Any further discussion of buying cannabis in any form from a vendor (dealer) we will have to close the thread. 

Just grow some weed, make some hash and consume. 

Simple

sorry mate. I was talking about the price of the volcano vaporiser. The dry herb thing.

i want to ditch the bong and the arizer one is only £100 and looks like it should perform similarly. I am interested in the cart things but only as concept and whether it’s worth making your own.

ive seen those cart things but unless you were in the states I wouldn’t bother. I do want to make my own though using shatter I’ve made. There a snoop dog vaporiser thing you put the liquid you made in. 

@Bustin Jieber I’ve used the stors and Bickel mighty hand held vape and it didn’t do it for me. I still needed spliffs when I was using it. That’s why I was looking at the arizer.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

A member here - Graywolf - has a website at graywolfslair dot com that has a lot of details and information about making your own to put in to a pen cartridge and it can be done. You have control over it like anything you do for yourself. I was happy to buy them in California from a registered vendor; i wouldn't buy off Instagram or Dudley market. I hadn't really realised they were already being adulterated, other than the actual Polyglycol stuff, with nasty shit; but I should have assumed.

• Like 1