The mites and the heat…

ScapeGoat

I neglected my veg tent for a bit and things started to look like shit in there. The heat was hot hot hot few weeks ago. The spider mites took their chances and started shagging ravenously  before I could control them. 

by the time I had realised they took a stranglehold on some flowering plants in a separate tent.

I scrapped everything in veg and neem oiled the tent.

I tried SBPI in flower but all it did was control the numbers a bit- maybe I was too late . The webs were all over the top colas. The neem worked much better but I couldn’t use in flowering. 

I had mixed development buds in there some a few weeks in and some near the end. I decided to chop everything and turn the lights off and do a big clean and maybe adjust my setup a bit…

my question is what do I do with the unfinished material? Do I clean the mites off first and spray them before drying? 

can I make a batch of qwiso hash oil or something? 

also I’m hoping that it will be enough to spray down the flowering tent with neem and it won’t affect the taste of buds during my next run? I’ll probably do a thorough wet clean too. 

Just wipe off as much webbing as you can and just trim as per normal.

There is far worse in commercial weed than a bit of mite poo or dead mites.