Seedstockers: Welome To The White House Multi Strain Perpetual Diary

tokenroll

Seedstockers Wedding Glue (Autos) 14/01/2020 

A shot of two Wedding Glue plants, these are both in 5 litre pots of 70/30 reused Coco / Perlite. Feed is Intense Nutrients Coco A/B @ EC1.4 (background tap water EC0.3) PH 5.8 at watering time just before taking the photos. No training on these pair in any way but they may well get supercropped 90 degrees near the bottom and a screen set over them and let all the branches grow up into the screen to produce a flat canopy. Lights are two Scopex 100 bars running 80 watts each 24/7. @Ledgrowlights-Adam 

Image below more to follow and when I find my notes will be able to say how old they are.

Toke...

large.Seedstockers-Wedding-Glue-Auto-Flower-2-up-14-01-2022.jpg

• Like 9

Seedstockers Pineapple (fem) Before and after supercropping the main branches, then some defoliation. 14/01/2022

These plants are now in 11 litre pots feeding is as usual EC1.4 PH 5.8 hand watering once per day. Again under the Scopex 100's along side the autos.

I will be keeping these in veg for another 14 days then they have to go into the flower cab.

Couple of images below.

Toke...

large.Seedstockers-PINEAPPLE-Plant-2---Before-after-training-14-01-2022.jpg

Plant 02

large.Seedstockers-PINEAPPLE-Plant-1---Before-after-training-14-01-2022.jpg

Plant 01

• Like 7

21 hours ago, tokenroll said:

Seedstockers Pineapple (fem) Before and after supercropping the main branches, then some defoliation. 14/01/2022

These plants are now in 11 litre pots feeding is as usual EC1.4 PH 5.8 hand watering once per day. Again under the Scopex 100's along side the autos.

I will be keeping these in veg for another 14 days then they have to go into the flower cab.

Couple of images below.

Toke...

large.Seedstockers-PINEAPPLE-Plant-2---Before-after-training-14-01-2022.jpg

Plant 02

large.Seedstockers-PINEAPPLE-Plant-1---Before-after-training-14-01-2022.jpg

Plant 01

Very cool to see the before and after shots, creative  :yep:

Looking in tip top shape  @tokenroll;)

Keep the updates coming  :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

Purple Punch (Round 2) 18/01/2022

Plant is 18 Days In Flower (18/01/2022) and is being feed the usual Intense Nutrients Coco A/B @ EC1.4 and this round I will be using Intense Nutrients PK Phite @ EC 0.2 and PH @ 5.8. starting from today.

Nutrient temp is at 22c which is the same temp as the coco/perlite medium.

Lights 11 hrs on 13 hrs off with temps 24-26 c and 20-21.

Im running just the top lights at 250 watts and come week 5 of flower the Mantis UV leds will be used for 4 hours per night.

Strain info in the image below and using one of my images from the last grow of this strain.

That's it for today.

Toke...

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch---Round-Two-strain-info-17-01-2022.jpg

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch---Round-Two-Early-Flower-16-01-2022.jpg

Image taken day 16 flower

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch-Early-Flower-Bud-17-01-2022.jpg

Image taken day 16 flower

• Like 12

Simply outstanding grown , presented and captured sir.  :yep:    I would expect nothing less ...yet always pushing the standards !   Top class mate.   Always a pleasure to peruse :) 

• Like 5

Seedstockers Purple Punch Day 27 Flower On 27/01/2022

Plant getting fed EC 1.4 Intense Nutrients A/B and PK 13/14 @ EC 0.2 so total = EC1.6 and PH 5.8 to 6.5 i just let the res drift over the week then refill.

Some photos for today taken on 27/01/2022, full plant image will be taken at lights on this evening.

That's it for now.

Toke...

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch-Buds-in-the-shade-27-01-2022.jpg

Image: Smaller side branch bud.

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch-Bud-Tops-27-01-2022.jpg

Image: Top of cola bud.

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch-R2-Random-Bud-01-27-01-2022.jpg

Image: Top of cola middle of the plant.

• Like 7

Seedstockers Purple Punch (Fem) Nice dark colours. Contents of the grinder. Sample from first round of this strain. Thumbs up from me.

large.Seedstockers-Purple-Punch-From-The-Grinder-27-01-2022.jpg

• Like 9

Seedstockers Wedding Glue Auto Update not looking so great.

Been having some problems in the veg space where this girl is flowering out. Fungus Gnat larvae eating roots, Thrips now under control but maybe too late and light to close to the canopy also now rectified. Not a good example of a plant from me, but have to show the good with the bad as they say.
I will be defoliating all leaves that are basically done and no use for next updates. Updates have been slow just busy here with other things atm.

Toke...

large.Seedstockers-Wedding-Glue-Auto-Flower-canopy-image-02-02-2020.jpg

• Like 8