** Win a "Par Plus 240 LED " + Ugorg #1 BX1 and Cookies BX1

Joolz

Thanks folks.

On a mighty comedown today after dancing yesterday ..these ol bones cant take it no more lol

This has perked me right up !!

• Like 7

I thought I already offered my congratulations, but it looks like I haven't yet...  I have to say this was a wonderful and generous competition!

I hope the winners have excellent results from their winnings.

All the best for the rest of the year and beyond :)

Midge

• Like 5

large.20210902_100322_compress28.jpgIt's like Christmas day here today, big thank you to @Ledgrowlights-Adam@ledgrowlights-Craig  this light looks amazing it feels excellentquality really really looking forward to hooking this up in a few weeks. The light also came with a few unexpected extras for which I'm super grateful for.

So in the box came the light with a top quality dimmer and some neat groom glasses, a bag of charge and some bloomroom trim scissors and hangers all top quality. Thanks again lads for your generosity.

Also included in the prize I received 2 packs of ugorg seeds and a some pupsxx which I am excited to get wet very soon so big thanks to @VRGand @HELL YEAfor those I hope I can do them justice.

Thanks again @Joolzfor putting another great competition together.

G.

• Like 31

Big congratulations to the winners @golf.007 @blackpoolbouncer & @stu sleeper 20vt ….happy days! :)

Cheers :cheers: to the generous prize givers as well @Joolz @VRG @Ledgrowlights-Adam & @ledgrowlights-Craig for once again giving us all the chance to win these special goodies :yep:

@golf.007 If this is your first led be prepared to be spending a lot of £ upgrading the rest of your setup when you have the spare cash after realising how good these lights are lol I’m still saving myself…I need 4 of those bad boys :badass:

• Like 6

• 3 months later...

I would love to win cos I never win anything in my life and I have just set up again and need new lights but can't afford them so would be a brilliant addition to my grow tent but Sire someone out there is more deserving and happy Christmas and new year brilliant company