Starting back growing but need a dinafem replacement

Leafneck

Hello all, been away growing for a year but I'm sick of smoking all the local dawg lol

I absolutely loved dinafem cookie strains, in the fridge I've got 5 moby dick, 5 critical 2.0 and 5 hso seeds but I don't think any of those strains are what I'm looking to grow next. 

I'm after a heavy yeilder, girl scout cookie dominant as I love the earthy gassy terps and colours.. Makes growing enjoyable for me. 

Feminised and reasonably priced, 

Edited by lildaveham
Please dont discuss the price of online clones.
  • Like 2

@Leafneck Sound buddy had a bit of time off myself, just finishing off a frost monster I found from some subbie seeds and got some more regs soaking to find me next mother. Shame about Dinafem!

• Like 1

Take a look into Ugorg's selection, check out the discobiscuits I think they'll be just the kinda thing you're after.  Or there's some disco f2's now in the subbies :)

• Like 1

Guest Donnyronny

Th seeds have some good offers on attitude and there’s some tasty stuff there, 

french Mac was superb! 

Just now, unity said:

Take a look into Ugorg's selection, check out the discobiscuits I think they'll be just the kinda thing you're after.  Or there's some disco f2's now in the subbies :)

Are ugorg fem or regs? I've never done regs.. 

@Leafneck

Regs :yep: and disco biscuit is up there as one of my all time favourites. Just finished a diary with disco. 

Fwiw regs are easy to deal with, I always plant twice as many beans than females I need and sex them in about 4-5 weeks. If you get less plants than you need just pot up to bigger final pots or take some clones and flower them. 

Ugorg are currently out of stock though so maybe subbies disco f2 is a good shout. 

:yinyang:

Edited by lildaveham