Is it too late to pregrom few autos and put them in the greenhouse?

moonharvester

Yo @moonharvester, you can try, prob not too late if your quick, but let me break it down for you...

Autos outdoors normally take 1 third of a year, 4 months or just under if daylight is long like it is in summer, so if you plant now it will finish in November but more likely December, it might not last sadly, the auto will have a great start in life with this weather and will develop a great structure to flower on, it will probably flower through October as the light has decline loads and temps have dropped, + the rains etc, the auto won't like it much and you may get stunted nobbly flowers or premature buds or at worst it will rot, and certainly freeze if it goes into November or Dec.

So the bottom line is.... Go for it! Why not? It's the only way to seek the truth, i'v juss warned you of the potential consequences of autos this late, a photo plant may be better suited, but if you do grow a auto go for a fast auto and juss see what happens, you may be lucky :yinyang:

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/27/2021 at 0:40 AM, SubSpecies said:

Yo @moonharvester, you can try, prob not too late if your quick, but let me break it down for you...

Autos outdoors normally take 1 third of a year, 4 months or just under if daylight is long like it is in summer, so if you plant now it will finish in November but more likely December, it might not last sadly, the auto will have a great start in life with this weather and will develop a great structure to flower on, it will probably flower through October as the light has decline loads and temps have dropped, + the rains etc, the auto won't like it much and you may get stunted nobbly flowers or premature buds or at worst it will rot, and certainly freeze if it goes into November or Dec.

So the bottom line is.... Go for it! Why not? It's the only way to seek the truth, i'v juss warned you of the potential consequences of autos this late, a photo plant may be better suited, but if you do grow a auto go for a fast auto and juss see what happens, you may be lucky :yinyang:

I thought most autos are one month veg + 2 months flower outdoors, I wanted to pregrow in coco and then put them under glass at the end of august

October is sometimes ok until the mid november usually.

Usually outdoors finish around  mid -end of november.

thank you for the help