Dead bugs found in grow tent help identifying

Basementjaxx

Hi guys 5 weeks into growing blue dream using the Brummie bubblers. 

I have entered the tent and found some dead bugs on the floor of the tent about 6 in total. I can't see any other bugs although the tent is pretty crammed now and can't see any signs of damage to the plants and leaves are still all in tact and nice green colour. Just wanted to see if anyone could identify the bug, it's about the size of a fly 

any help would be much appreciated ☺️large.PXL_20210722_194536972.jpglarge.IMG-20210721-WA0008.jpglarge.IMG-20210721-WA0006.jpglarge.IMG-20210721-WA0007.jpg

Dead Moth, possibly a Black Rustic. :( Probably best to keep your tent zipped up if the lights are on. 

• Like 2

Could be a moth ? Looks like nothing to worry about to be honest, a couple have made there way into my grow they don't do any harm fortunately. As long as your leafs aren't showing signs of damage you're most likely pest free

• Like 2

there are some slight gaps where I have leads running out so that would probably explain it. Relieved to hear you both say that haha I can sleep well tonight now haha 

Thanks guys 

Edited by Basementjaxx
  • Like 2

Get the duct tape out and block the holes up, I had a huge moth land on top of a 1000w bulb once, poor fucker had stuck to it and was literally on fire when I went in the room. The smell was absolutely rancid, and I was lucky it didn't cause a fire. 

• Like 2