Cutting a Line

bartman

@ratdog I’m one of those that whizzes up the filter lane and joins at the end, surely the fairest way is for everyone to fill all lanes available and then zip-merge.  According to the RAC this is also the safest method for avoiding accidents. :magic:

• Like 2

Just now, grooving said:

surely the fairest way is for everyone to fill all lanes available

fill is the word here, if the lanes were full and merging that's one thing, but this road is well known for being basically a dual carriageway that ends in one lane, and anyone who passes 50 cars to get to the front is a cheating shit lol

• Like 1

Had to ride the peasant wagon recently. Bus queue jumpers come in 3 shades. Old people who think they’re entitled to red carpet treatment because they’re old. There’s nowt to gain from tearing a strip off an old lady. Yer always gonna be the bad guy. Bagheads and piss artists. Neither usually have any teeth to knock out and are fucking filthy at the best of times. I tell these to move the fuck to the back. It’s not a race it’s a queue. There’s usually some resistance until you offer to blacken their eyes. Thirdly and I know a lot of people won’t like this. Non native brits, usually the young ones. They’re from dog eat dog land. Queuings for pussies n fags. They also get the offer of a black eye. Not the ladies of course. Unless it’s a hench Lithuanian. It’s a fair fight wi some of those lasses! 

• Like 2

@mikeydoughnut

I used to see the queue jumpers regularly when driving a bus many moons ago and their faces when you reminded them of the queue would be a right picture lol   

They could jump the queue all they like,  but they still wasn't getting a ticket before the others who'd lined up in a decent fashion lol 

• Like 3

A man after my own heart @botanics. I’d not rode a bus for easily 20 years. It fucking staggered me just how bad it’s gotten wi folk. I wish there were more folk like you it’d save me sounding off so often since I’m well over due a good hiding lol 

• Like 1

There is know way I'd not say something if someone jumped in front of me in a que.  Id at the very least make a sarcastic comment like make way everyone royaltys here so everyone could hear

The ones that make me laugh are the ones behind you in a shopping que when a new till opens up. 

Like usain bolt  half of them bosh straight in there.  

• Like 1