CBG ZERODUE FEM

Seedstockers-Mark

large.cbg-zerodue-fem.jpg

CBG Zerodue is a stellar cannabis variety that is sure to be a household name in no time. A cross between CBD Critical XXL and Italian Research Genetics, CBG Zerodue isn’t just remarkable for its fast flowering times and potential yield – as you may expect from such a parental lineage. Incredibly high in CBG and low in THC, CBG Zerodue offers a new and exotic experience typically unobtainable from commercial seed.

CBG flowers

Flowers from CBG Zerodue can be expected to have THC levels below 0.2% and CBG levels as high as 9,18%, making it a total game changer for the medical community and for the breeding community since levels this high of CBG has been virtually impossible to obtain previously. Also, the low amount of THC makes this cannabis legal nearly all over the world.

Growing and blooming

Plant height varies considerably, from just under 1 meter to almost 1.5 meters and the germination rate is around 98%. The variation in height and lower than optimally desired germination rate can be credited to just how new these genetics are. Still in its breeding program’s adolescence, it’s very normal to observe these sorts of varied characteristics in first-generation crosses. Similarly, yields vary tremendously from plant to plant, however many plants will express their CBD Critical XXL ancestry by showing gigantic yields.

CBG cannabinoid

Cannabigerol (CBG) is one of more than 120 identified cannabinoids found to be produced by cannabis and forms from CBGa, which is considered the parent molecule from which all other cannabinoids are synthesized by the plant. Because it typically constitutes only a very small portion of the cannabinoids found on a mature cannabis plant, it wasn’t until recently - and through extensive breeding – that high CBG cannabis seed became available.

CBG medical The medical community finds CBG particularly interesting. While this interest is spurred by the potential health benefits related to the cannabinoid, CBG is known for being the most expensive cannabinoid to produce, making it particularly difficult to study in mass – until now!

https://seedstockers.com/en/cbd-cbg/cbg-zerodue-fem

Edited by Seedstockers-Mark
  • Like 7

Mother of all cannabinoids it’s been written :yinyang:

Been a bit hit an miss some of cbg Iv tried 

Up for testing some with other packs Iv got it if your looking for anyone Mark :skin_up:

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Wakko78 said:

I’ve just had some off u and zero due was a freebie one haven’t popped it yet :bong:

Any chance I can get you to document your CBG Zerodue grow on uk420? 

That would be cool :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 3

Will let you know when I’ll pop it mark gotta wait a few weeks for a 5 year electric test then back on I’ve only one cbg zerodue but will document it :smokin:

• Like 1

• 5 months later...
15 hours ago, Rural Buddha said:

I've started a couple of freebies off in the thread linked below. Still early days.

Perfect  ;)

Thanks buddy :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

@Seedstockers-Mark Hi Mark,

as you might remember from pot noodle challenge, i have some issues with growing thc containing cannabis. I take it this would comply with the uk <0.2% thc content to qualify as hemp? do you have any paperwork to prove this at all please?

also, i have looked on your website - you give cbg, thc and trichs, but not cbd - can you advise cbd content please?

As a fully legal uk medical cannabis patient, i have no problem sourcing legal thc (at a price - and quality - and reliability, lol), but cbd is actually more expensive and difficult to find a whole plant one since as you know hemp flowers are illegal in the UK.

this seems to solve all my problems - it provides good whole plant cannabidiols (except thc) and allows me to grow this excellent plant. I can do a grow diary here too - i might do a potnoodle version alongside!

If i were to get busted, i would be able to answer quite strongly that the only crime i am guilty of is cultivating hemp without a license, which i can live with. I would also pay to see the magistrates face as the cps tried to explain why i was being done for growing hemp with no thc whilst i had a jar of perfectly legal high thc flower next to it.

so, yes, two questions please?

1) any paperwork as objective evidence of less than 0.2% thc please and

2) CBD content please?

3) - noone expects the spanish inquisition - do you know how much this smells please?

Keep up the great work, this strain looks really exciting for us medical patients.

Newc

• Like 1

@Newcouch it doesn't really work like that unfortunately. It's still illegal to grow any form of cannabis without the appropriate license in the UK. I was asking about this a while ago, it turns out CBD bud that you buy from shops isn't technically legal either. Theres some weird gray areas.  

E2A link to mentioned discussion/debate.  

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

@Seedstockers-Mark I wonder if you might be able to clarify something I was told by a CBD/CBG salesman. 

When we grow THC varieties we harvest when the trichs are cloudy with a few amber (or there abouts), but I've been told (could well be salesman BS) when we're going after CBG  we should harvest earlier, with most trichomes clear and a few cloudy.   The salesman was using that statement to justify the extra cost of his CBG over CBD products, hence why I was a bit hesitant to believe him.  

So is there a different set of parameters we should look for when harvesting to obtain the maximum amount of CBG/CBD instead of THC? Or was he just trying to get more money out of me? 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 3

@MindSoup that just sounds like sales gumph , surely a quicker turnaround would drop the price? 

@Newcouch re: smell.

You'll absolutely need to run a filter if yer growing zerodue indoors , I was quite surprised with how heavy the critical is in the aroma , she stinks like full blown drug cultivar cannabis alright :yep:

:yinyang:

Edited by BilgePump
More.
  • Like 3

@MindSoup I have read this somewhere before it might of even been here but it didn't come across as a sales pitch! I ,might be wrong but my understanding of CBD varieties is that they need to be harvested earlier than the THC varieties. I article I read was talking about optimising the CBD and taking it at the optimum time before everything went cloudy and certainly before any start to change to amber. No clue on CBG though.

• Like 3

Just now, BilgePump said:

that just sounds like sales gumph , surely a quicker turnaround would drop the price? 

Thats what i said at the time, to which he replied they would be getting less weight per crop and also that the CBG was always a much lower percentage than the CBD/THC. 

Edited by MindSoup
  • Like 2

Just now, Kush Lover said:

@MindSoup I have read this somewhere before it might of even been here but it didn't come across as a sales pitch! I ,might be wrong but my understanding of CBD varieties is that they need to be harvested earlier than the THC varieties. I article I read was talking about optimising the CBD and taking it at the optimum time before everything went cloudy and certainly before any start to change to amber. No clue on CBG though.

Ok maybe he wasn't just trying to have one over on me, it doesn't sound to far fetched or anything I just haven't been able to find any further information. I'd be very interested in learning more about this as I've got a Dinamed+ on the go at the moment and a few Red Pure CBD Autos for the windowsill this summer. If you remember where you saw it I'd be very grateful of a nudge in that direction. 

• Like 2