BLACKBERRY GUM FEM

Seedstockers-Mark

large.blackberry-gum-feminized.jpg

Seedstockers Blackberry Gum is an unusual phenotype found after crossing a Bubble Gum male plant with a dark female Blueberry clone from a cannabis club in Barcelona. The Blackberry Gum line is an unusual fruity phenotype, often with dark colorings in the buds and leaves. The aroma is earthy, spicy and with dark fruity aromas of Blueberry and the very dense sweet Bubble Gum taste together with a flash of cotton candy. Yields are well above average, and the parents guarantee highly potent, resin-crusted buds with a very long lasting effect. THC levels are 23%+ on this variety, its one of the strongest varieties you will find with a great feel-good high.

https://seedstockers.com/en/feminized/blackberry-gum-feminized

• Like 5

• 1 month later...

Hi ,  any of these still left in stock ?    There not even listed on the 'tude.    

Love the sound of them and fancy doing an outdoor run with them next season.    

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, walnutpolecat said:

The auto of these is one of my favourites.   Frosty hard nugs, very consistent. 

Sadly not in stock again on the 'Tude :(           And their own site isnt even working   lol ..... think i shall pass in favour of something else.     

• Like 1

Just now, tokenroll said:

oh maybe not seems down now lol, internet is carap this last few weeks alot of problems.

The front page is working & the few select strains on it work ,  click to select fem seeds and it say were stoned :(     Already found a replacement thanks  toke.  :yep:  

Will try them later.   

• Like 2

On 09/09/2021 at 4:07 PM, OldFord said:

Hi ,  any of these still left in stock ?    There not even listed on the 'tude.    

Love the sound of them and fancy doing an outdoor run with them next season.    

Strange that they are not listed on Attitude. Will look into that mate :)

Sites back live and working :yep:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 4

@Seedstockers-Mark    No probs sir.    Thanks  ,  i have found a few bits i want to grab ,  can you please let us know if you get them onto the 'Tude and i can bulk purchase what i want.  

Is this ex-Dinafem Mark ?    I have been off her for a bit and recently returned.    Thanks again.   

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
On 13/09/2021 at 7:11 PM, OldFord said:

can you please let us know if you get them onto the 'Tude and i can bulk purchase what i want.

Will check and ask why in the morning mate :yep:

On 13/09/2021 at 7:11 PM, OldFord said:

Is this ex-Dinafem Mark ?    I have been off her for a bit and recently returned

Yes, it's me mate ;)

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 1 month later...