WEDDING CAKE FEM

Seedstockers-Mark

large.wedding-cake-feminized.jpg

Wedding Cake hit the headlines when American breeders began to see THC levels regularly hitting the 25% level. This is a special variety, the result of professional USA breeding using a Girl Scout phenotype and a potent Cherry Pie selection. This is an indica/sativa hybrid, sometimes referred to as Pink Cookies. She takes around 9 weeks in bloom and has complicated fruity aromas, rich tangy and sweet. XL harvests make this a popular extreme THC variety. Wedding Cake is uncomplicated to grow and a perfect choice for the grower seeking the highest possible potency levels.

https://seedstockers.com/en/feminized/wedding-cake-feminized

• Like 2

• 1 month later...
On 20/08/2021 at 6:49 PM, Shumroom said:

@dell99

If you get above 50 posts(necessary to be able to send a private message), 

you'll be able to ask @Seedstockers-Mark for some seeds in return for running a diary of the grow.

Atb 

:yinyang:

Hi sorry for the late reply I can't do a diary but will do a smoke report at the end 

@Seedstockers-Mark I've tryed to order some off the website but you can't put in a postcode for the UK it just comes up with numbers any ideas thanks

Edited by dell99
  • Like 3

• 3 weeks later...
On 24/08/2021 at 1:18 PM, dell99 said:

I've tryed to order some off the website but you can't put in a postcode for the UK it just comes up with numbers any ideas thanks

That's weird mate. I had no issue with post codes when we did the seeds4diary giveaway ;)

Did you manage to sort it out?

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Seedstockers-Mark said:

That's weird mate. I had no issue with post codes when we did the seeds4diary giveaway ;)

Did you manage to sort it out?

Mark..

Hi mate thanks for the reply I couldn't get it to work so I got them off attitude seedbank instead so will be starting the wedding cake soon can't wait to find out how thay trun out 

• Like 4

• 3 months later...

I grew it this year outdoors, my seeds were from Barney's Farm. It finished at almost 2 metres tall, loads of dense sticky buds on her but I've still not got around to trimming them properly yet. However I do suspect it threw a few male flowers out as I have the odd seed in some of the buds. Check out my diary for a few pictures, My First Outdoor Grow, it's in the diaries section.

• Like 1

On 24/08/2021 at 1:18 PM, dell99 said:

Hi sorry for the late reply I can't do a diary but will do a smoke report at the end 

@Seedstockers-Mark I've tryed to order some off the website but you can't put in a postcode for the UK it just comes up with numbers any ideas thanks

If your using a mobile phone change the settings to destop site and it will work proper then.

Toke...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Maesteg Cannabis Club said:

I grew it this year outdoors, my seeds were from Barney's Farm. It finished at almost 2 metres tall, loads of dense sticky buds on her but I've still not got around to trimming them properly yet. However I do suspect it threw a few male flowers out as I have the odd seed in some of the buds. Check out my diary for a few pictures, My First Outdoor Grow, it's in the diaries section.

This would be invalid info, every companys recreated strain of an original is different to everyone else's version.

Different phenos etc..

Can't recreat the exact same strain, thousands if not millions of variables.

• Like 4

32 minutes ago, Exile420 said:

This would be invalid info, every companys recreated strain of an original is different to everyone else's version.

Different phenos etc..

Can't recreat the exact same strain, thousands if not millions of variables.

True, but there'll always be discrepancies, regardless of which seed supplier you use. As you rightly say, there's thousands if not millions of variables, especially when a strain is recreated by somebody else.  :hippy: 

• Like 3

On 04/01/2022 at 9:46 AM, tokenroll said:

If your using a mobile phone change the settings to destop site and it will work proper then.

Toke...

Thanks for the assistance buddy  :cheers:

Mark..

• Like 2

• 8 months later...
  • 4 months later...