BCN POWER PLANT FEM

Seedstockers-Mark

large.bcn-power-plant-feminized.jpg

Power Plant was originally a Dutch Passion classic famed for XL harvests and a fantastically enjoyable high. The BCN Power Plant is a prized phenotype selected in Barcelona which produces exceptional strength cannabis (23%+ THC) with an unusual trippy, long-lasting high. This carefully selected phenotype has the XXL harvests you would expect from Power Plant, and combines it with a very appealing and special high which will keep you coming back for more. It's satisfying, relaxing and stimulating at the same time. Easy and fast to grow, this variety suits growers looking for a special variety, with a unique high and good harvest quantities.

https://seedstockers.com/en/feminized/bcn-power-plant-feminized

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Could anyone give me any info on the height of this....Would it be suitable for 12/12 from seed and what height could I expect if I did?

Thank

• Like 1

On 04/05/2022 at 8:51 PM, Eldo said:

Could anyone give me any info on the height of this....Would it be suitable for 12/12 from seed and what height could I expect if I did?

Thank

If you went 12/12 from seed I'd expect 50 maybe 60cm finishing height  :)

If your not vegging why don't you try the Auto version? 

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2

@Seedstockers-Mark cheers mate. Not that I dont want to veg just need to keep an eye on final height as need to finish under 1m.

You think 2-3 weeks will get me there. As I understand this gets real tall real quick or is the bcn pheno different?

Edited by Eldo
  • Like 1

• 2 months later...

I have 4 power plant just now at week 4 of veg just been topped and potted up into 9l airpots with biobizz all mix.even after topping them they just over a foot high. Im wondering if i put them into a greenhouse say start of august will they flower ok?? Im at latitude 55n in scotland so its not best climate. Do you think they would take the change of surroundings?? Greenhouse is heated if required with dehumidifier as well. Normally i would use a bigger pot but since so late in the year im mot expecting them to need anymore space than that anyway.

Got to say these germinated so fast five out of five popped and they grow fast.  

On 06/05/2022 at 2:02 PM, Seedstockers-Mark said:

If you went 12/12 from seed I'd expect 50 maybe 60cm finishing height  :)

If your not vegging why don't you try the Auto version? 

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 2