USA AUTO MIX

Seedstockers-Mark

large.usa-auto-mix.jpg

Can’t decide which variety you want to buy? Our USA AUTO MIX pack takes the guesswork out of growing. Here at the Seedstockers HQ, we know what’s the most popular, what’s the best and what USA genetics people love, so make sure to check this pack out. Like our other packs, this one includes twelve seeds, with 3 of each strain to try out. USA AUTO Mix is ideal for those who want the original USA genetics! No USA Mix pack would be complete without OG Kush Auto, Girl Scout Cookies autoflower genetics, Gorilla Glue Auto and famous Gelato 41 genetics! In about 11 weeks you’ll have your hard-rock weed ready to harvest!  This selection of top-quality USA genetics will ensure you big harvest as well!

https://seedstockers.com/en/sale/usa-auto-mix

• Like 4

• 5 months later...

@RUFUS HOUND they are on the SeedStockers site mate. At the top right, hit the 'sale' tab. They are in that section with the other mix packs. Just over £2 a seed :rofl:

• Like 2

Having a bit of trouble on checking out.

It's asking me to chose my extra seeds - but nothing happens when I click the options. Unless I click 'no free seeds' then the proceed to checkout button becomes clickable. 

Also shipping has automatically selected the expensive option, do i change that on checkout too?

• Like 1

Ive received my USA auto mix seeds - I never got any free seeds with mine but this is all I bought so maybe not enough spent.   

I selected the standard snail mail delivery for 7 euro and it came in less than a week by UPS  yes, you have to select this postage as the site auto chooses the more expensive option currently.

I got a few stickers, plant id cards and a few books of roaches,

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 1

forgot to mention the USA auto mix is on sale at £28 euro - happy days if the seeds are viable :clapping:

Edited by RUFUS HOUND
  • Like 1

• 4 weeks later...

@Seedstockers-Mark

I hope you're well and Its great to see you back on the forum mate.

I've just come for a nose in the forums and noticed your latest venture and you have some beautiful flowers in here buddy.

Take it easy mate :smokin:

• Like 1

On 29/01/2022 at 7:48 PM, Tete said:

@Seedstockers-Mark

I hope you're well and Its great to see you back on the forum mate.

I've just come for a nose in the forums and noticed your latest venture and you have some beautiful flowers in here buddy.

Take it easy mate :smokin:

Thanks for dropping by buddy @Tete:headbang:

If you ever want to add some Seedstockers strains to your stash I'm only a PM away  ;)

Take it easy dude :cheers:

Kind regards  :bong:

Mark..

• Like 1

@Seedstockers-Mark

Very generous offer buddy. :yep:

I'm currently not growing anything at the min as I want to upgrade my kit and start afresh,but I might take you up on the offer come the summer.lol :hippy:

Edited by Tete
  • Like 1