Am I missing something?

Kush Lover

Just gearing up for the next grow and getting supplies ready and I still have some Canna Coco A+B left over that I will start with then looking to make the shift to the Intense range but do I need anything else?

I know if I start reading all the blurbs on the bottles etc I will sell myself on all the extras but do I actually need them. In the past I have used Cal Mag, Coco A+B and that's it. I grow in a tent in an out building so I try to keep costs low while I save to build a long term room and spend the majority of my time controlling the environment to keep it consistent so avoiding spending on boosters etc would be great.

Grow shops, forums and literally everywhere I go are awash with different boosters and concoctions.

Would anyone recommend looking into certain ones or is it if it's not broke then don't fix it situation?

• Like 3

Most people here won't recommend any boosters or magic potions.

As you said, keep the environment on point and it will grow by itself.

Just to add maybe some myco or some form of living booster for the roots but they aren't potions, they are friendly creatures 

Edited by InMyPocket
  • Like 3

I'd leave it all out until you're sure you've reached the maximum with what you have; or you're sure you need something to help.

You can achieve so much with so little. Enviroment, lighting, nutrient, water.