Living soils Grow AUTO - Organic Dry Amendment Fertiliser

Dogsdogsdogs

Has anybody tried the above and if so how you found it.I’ve seen it for sale on eBay and Amazon. 

They do a grow blend and a bloom blend for both photoperiods and autos.

4 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

I used it in my last crop and had a great harvest. Go easy, I burnt the tips on mine using it :yep:

Can I pick your brains....?

Do you mix the grow amendment with something like biobizz lite and then switch to a top dressing of bloom in the bloom stage or something different? It’s all new to me.....Thanks 

24 minutes ago, Dogsdogsdogs said:

Can I pick your brains....?

Do you mix the grow amendment with something like biobizz lite and then switch to a top dressing of bloom in the bloom stage or something different? It’s all new to me.....Thanks 

You can do if you are potting up and intend to flip them, but I just use a small amount sprinkled on the surface of my straw mulch but a bit less than it says on the packet. I used about a tablespoon of amendments on each plant for the entire flower cycle, it goes a long way.

I'm growing in Ecothrive soil organically and give them compost tea in veg and top dress them in flower. Living Soils have a website now and mention biobizz lite in their mediums section. They're a UK based company, so I don't mind giving them a shout out.  :yep:

My last grow

• Like 3

56 minutes ago, Flamedodger said:

You can do if you are potting up and intend to flip them, but I just use a small amount sprinkled on the surface of my straw mulch but a bit less than it says on the packet. I used about a tablespoon of amendments on each plant for the entire flower cycle, it goes a long way.

I'm growing in Ecothrive soil organically and give them compost tea in veg and top dress them in flower. Living Soils have a website now and mention biobizz lite in their mediums section. They're a UK based company, so I don't mind giving them a shout out.  :yep:

My last grow

I just looked at your last grow link.......wow.

Its all a bit over whelming at the minute, only done 2 grows, just on my third....I’m using biobizz, but things just don’t seem to be going well.

I want to go down the organic path, but keep it fairly simple to start off with.

Bio bizz is good stuff, the lite mix doesn’t have a lot of nutrient value, so you may need to amend more. Have a good read through some of the organic grow diaries on here, there’s some great info to absorb.

Your plants take a lot longer to show symptoms when things go wrong using top dressings ime, if I use seaweed extract I see results the next day, not so with the top dressing it could take a week. It’s easy to add more when actually you should leave them alone. Less is more with feeding.

• Like 3