Sensi Star and LA Amnesia

shire

Hi and welcome to my first grow with Paradise seeds.  I have had my eye on Sensi Star for a while,  so thanks very much @paradiseseeds for sending them out :)   I also had a couple of LA Amnesia seeds in the fridge for a while (freebies from attitude) so this is the perfect time to try them too.  These will all be grown in Bionova Coco bricks with a little perlite mixed in,  using Intense Nutrients COCO with some Canna Rhizotonic.  Final pot size will be either 6.5 or 10 litre. 

Set up for the grow :

First couple weeks 

Ds60 tent

QX75 LED light

5 inch ram filter with mixed flow fan

Then main Tent

2.4 x 1.2m tent

2 x Telos 10 Pro Led

6 inch Caboair 50 filter with Qmax fan

All seven seeds were put in a glass of water about 23 degrees for 24 hours then into small square pots.  36 to 48 hours later all 7 have made it. So I am delighted with a 100% germ rate and off to a good start.

A few pics to get the diary going.  Looking forward to the rest of the grow :) 

Plants are now 2 days

Seeds

large.DSC_4272.jpg

Sensi Star

large.60e871f787739_SensiStar-4298.jpg

LA Amnesia

large.60e871f5c7727_LAAmnesia-4297.jpg

and a group pic

large.group-4296.jpg

:hippy:

• Like 9

@shire i reckon my seeds are on a round the world cruise and stuck in quarantine. Will give it another couple of days and see.

• Like 1

@tokenroll I’m glad you said that.

when did yours arrive @shire

those telos look epic. 99% of named brand lights I wouldn’t buy because you can get either the same light or a very close equivalent for around a third on alibaba, but those telos do look different. 

like there is no other led in the world that would match its power. I take it your happy with them or you wouldn’t have two I suppose.

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 1

Hi @Whatwentwrong, my seeds arrived 2nd July mate.  I am delighted with the Telos 10 lights. I liked the small form factor compared to the larger bar lights, they can be upgraded, the build quality is fantastic and they have a lifespan of 90 000 hours and are built in the UK .  It's like learning to grow again compared to HPS though so I am saving up for a PAR meter to get the best from them.  

@Pheonix, Have your seeds not arrived too? 

I'll pull up a pew if you don't mind, I'd like to see how those Sensi Star turn out. I've just put my first one in flower a few days ago, I'd been meaning to try it for a couple of decades now. So many strains, you know how it is! 

Best of luck with the competition  :) 

Edited by KC
typo
  • Like 2

• 4 weeks later...

How are these going shire? I think mine is about 5week in flower now, just a heads up I think they like Calcium. I think I was a bit late with it but the buds seem to be piling on :)

• Like 1