Finally, I'm in....Crafty+

j0eperry

I keep mine in the bedroom, perfect before yoga, meditation or hibernation. Very handy in the dark as the digital readout is like a little torch which makes refilling the bowl a cinch when in bed in the dark and don't want to turn on the light. 

Hav'nt had a sleepless night in years:oldtoker:        

• 3 weeks later...

Maybe I use it too high 195 for 3 mins and boost to max to get the last vapour out some times the battery fails on vape 4?

Edited by Nick Berry

• 4 weeks later...

Had mine for 6 month now, battery is crap, don't listen to the S&B BS :wallbash:. If I put .15 in each capsule I get maybe 6 draws on first setting then 2 more on highest setting to finish it off.

The second capsule usually drains the battery completely before it's time to turn it up to highest setting.

I now put it straight back on charge after the first capsule and it usually takes just under an hour to fully charge again from there.

Passable for personal use but certainly not for sharing.

Anybody got the Crafty+(V2) yet?

@Head Rose'n'Tail

Disappointing

I can usually get 3 capsules at 185c before recharge required.

Always a problem with s&b products with non replaceable batteries although at least one member feels that carrying around the charge cable is more than sufficient..... I prefer a spare battery.

Have a look at the more recent vapes with replaceable batteries. Tinymight and firewood 7 come to mind....

• Like 2

3 hours ago, M Pamplemousse said:

@Head Rose'n'Tail

Disappointing

I can usually get 3 capsules at 185c before recharge required.

Always a problem with s&b products with non replaceable batteries although at least one member feels that carrying around the charge cable is more than sufficient..... I prefer a spare battery.

Have a look at the more recent vapes with replaceable batteries. Tinymight and firewood 7 come to mind....

I think they put a new crafty+ cover on an original crafty for my one, have wrote back to retailer, they reckon I sook too hard!!:wallbash:

Love the taste, function, concept etc, it's just that feckin battery!

10,000 mAh power bank does the trick

• Like 2