Finally, I'm in....Crafty+

j0eperry

Hey all, 

Finally after a year or two of thinking I actually got a crafty+. It's yet to arrive but just after some advice before hand on what I need to get for it... accessories, cleaning, cases, etc? Looking for all tips and recommendations you can offer as I'm coming from basically being an all out joint smoker for years.

Hope I actually enjoy using it!

Peace :bong:

• Like 2

Just now, j0eperry said:

Finally after a year or two of thinking I actually got a crafty+

Great choice dude. Congrats.

Take a look here hope it helps. :yep:

• Like 5

Read through that thread @bartman I'm sure I will have plenty of questions for you coming up! Need to look into the different mouth pieces you have and also some form of bong for it. 

Will be using your dosing caps idea. Making 40 of them at a time will be perfect to keep me interested in using it.

What do you do with your AVB? What can I do with it besides edibles? 

Cheers buddy

• Like 2

42 minutes ago, j0eperry said:

What do you do with your AVB?

Not a great deal it would seem going on this full to the brim 3 litre kilner. lol 

I plan to do an oil run with it soon but I like making half decent oil (FECO) and the oil from AVB just doesn’t hit the mark imo not when I enjoy making oil from bud anyway.

large.707C5492-2F27-42B6-98C9-30C43ED951ED.jpeglarge.584DFEB7-A264-4FE0-9A8B-2BC5F95E0789.jpeg

Good luck with your Crafty+ :yep:

• Like 5

Crafty+ finally arrived....not had a sip or a rip yet. Did a couple of burn offs and loaded the single dosing capsule included. Got it with me in the pocket whilst I'm out and about today so look forward to firing it up. 

I notice the instruction booklet is somewhat lacking....figured most bits out online, but what the heck is the cooling unit cap lock for? Slid either way I can figure out what it is trying to do...?

May use my AVB as a tobacco alternative as j can't see me kicking the joints in the short term... we'll see! 

Will report back later in the day after a stroll around and I find time to fire her up!

• Like 1

Just now, j0eperry said:

I but what the heck is the cooling unit cap lock for? Slid either way I can figure out what it is trying to do...?

May use my AVB as a tobacco alternative as j can't see me kicking the joints in the short term... we'll see! 

Just quit the baccy already, it's a physically addictive poison. The cap lock is by far the worst part of the design IMO, slide it back and lift one of the sides to remove the lock, after a few months it will break. You'll need to by a pack of 80 ovens and a few more cooling units, as you'll be cleaning them every 4-5 days depending on use.. enjoy! 

• Like 2

Will do some shopping around today for spares and some accessories. Change the screens, buy some ISO for cleaning etc. 

Quitting the baccy will come...just need to find my satisfaction in the crafty first!

Suspect the cleaning is going to do my nut in but hopefully get some nice gold from the CU.

23 minutes ago, j0eperry said:

Quitting the baccy will come...just need to find my satisfaction in the crafty first!

Managed to get off the baccy this year, fuck me was it tough.  Vaping isn't for me.  I just put less and less baccy in my spliffs until I was able to switch a few to pure blunts each day, with a couple still containing a thread of baccy.  Now I'm pure doobie's all the way  and happier for it.  Its a different kind of high and it takes a while to get used to it, but well worth it. 

Edited by fatboy77

23 hours ago, j0eperry said:

Crafty+ finally arrived....not had a sip or a rip yet. Did a couple of burn offs and loaded the single dosing capsule included. Got it with me in the pocket whilst I'm out and about today so look forward to firing it up. 

I notice the instruction booklet is somewhat lacking....figured most bits out online, but what the heck is the cooling unit cap lock for? Slid either way I can figure out what it is trying to do...?

Will report back later in the day after a stroll around and I find time to fire her up!

Hi there,the cooling cap is the top of the crafty(sits on top with the mouthpiece on). The lock is to release the inside the allow you remove rubber seals before cleaning( I usually soak mine in iso).

I have mighty not crafty but apparently very similar.

Kind regards hd og

• Like 2

I get 4 vapes per charge.

I have the standard vape temp set to 195 and increased the preset turn off to 180 seconds.

one it's turned off strir/prod the bowel turn back on for 20-45 seconds on boost and give up once the vapour is extra thin. 

clouds better than the PAX2's are IMO but it does give 8 - 10 per charge and pretty stealthy

I'll maybe try a mighty+if they ever come out?

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Nick Berry said:

I get 4 vapes per charge.

I have the standard vape temp set to 195 and increased the preset turn off to 180 seconds.

one it's turned off strir/prod the bowel turn back on for 20-45 seconds on boost and give up once the vapour is extra thin. 

clouds better than the PAX2's are IMO but it does give 8 - 10 per charge and pretty stealthy

I'll maybe try a mighty+if they ever come out?

Not if that's what they do with your bowel.

• Like 4

21 minutes ago, Phoenix said:

Not if that's what they do with your bowel.

No I think a new mighty is out with 20% extra battery is this the mighty+

I'll ask me bowel and if it gurgles an answer I'll let ya know

Aside smoking often gave me 10-20 minutes of bowel gurgle like sensations and add the THC onset it would vanish, with vaping it has vanished completely 

• Like 1

• 1 month later...

A few days ago I used my crafty+ for the first time, I like it. I used it with the capsules.

I would say I'm a heavy user, and one capsule got me nicely baked, I had another one as backup but didn't need it.

I'm not sure about reusing the capsules, I squashed one trying to open it and I noticed a bit of stickiness on the top, I guess this stickiness gets worse each time it is used. I will only be using three capsules a week, so at 50p a shot I think I might just bin them after use. How many times are people reusing theirs?

Just now, SmokeTester said:

I will only be using three capsules a week, so at 50p a shot I think I might just bin them after use. How many times are people reusing theirs?

The capsules are aluminium and if careful will last forever. I remove the AVB first, then soak them in ISO, lids first as they get sticky. I've done this about 20x already with my pack of 80. I use about 4-8 of these per day. 

• Like 3

On 29/08/2021 at 10:40 PM, SmokeTester said:

A few days ago I used my crafty+ for the first time, I like it. I used it with the capsules.

I would say I'm a heavy user, and one capsule got me nicely baked, I had another one as backup but didn't need it.

I'm not sure about reusing the capsules, I squashed one trying to open it and I noticed a bit of stickiness on the top, I guess this stickiness gets worse each time it is used. I will only be using three capsules a week, so at 50p a shot I think I might just bin them after use. How many times are people reusing theirs?

i gave up after a couple of go's the device seems straightforward to clean so I got a mighty as the Pax is a pain to keep clean

• Like 3