Tropic Bat Mix

Bad-Eend

@Bad-Eend

I use it all the time and it's great stuff. I think it's 70% Coco so you need to watch it doesn't dry out. I personally wouldn't use anything else. BTW I don't use it for seedlings.

you would have to use extra feed because of the coco content would you.? 

I used tropic gold is it? from one tree, and found i had to use slightly more feed because of the coco, beautiful stuff though! will use it again but slightly amend it..

one tree are awesome to order from too :stoned:  

very helpful, super stealth and quick.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Bad-Eend said:

Fact or Fiction?

Its about 4x the price of my last bag of soil

Any opiions on the stuf?

If you don't like the price then Tropic Mix is just as good, just means you add more feed.

Been using the Tropic Mix a couple of years now, better than a lot of the other premium soils at half the price in some cases. :yep:

Edited to add: it's not organic!

Edited by Exhale
  • Like 2

Just now, mikeydoughnut said:

I bought some tropic mix and the tropic batmix a few weeks back. Finally got round to using it today. Really nice stuff. Literally found one or two bits of niff-naff which is negligible really. Lovely texture goes really airy when yer give it a good breaking up. Got the two bags delivered for about 30ish quid. Seems dear compared to clover but compared to buying an ounce of weed it’s fuck all. I’ll definitely get it again 

What nutes do you add to your dirt grows mate? Do you feed every time? How do you keep them in good health ticking over fella? 

I like it.

I got a bag last year and have been re-using it since then, just amending it between grows.

greenie