Pigeon mite spray

blueovalbug

What everyones opinion on using Harker pigeon mite spray mid flower I'm 4 weeks in flower this coming Thursday 

Thanks for reading

I use Harkers and it has worked every time for me.

When i am thinking ahead of the game i spray it in week one, and three of flower.

Week 4 you should potentially be ok, but i have never tried it at that stage so i would take that part of advice with a pinch of salt. 

But in my experience it works a treat. Spray, wait a few days, spray again... job done

0.5ml per litre of water off the top of my head

Edited by Moonstone420

Just now, blueovalbug said:

Are these know to be affective as iv used might spray before and it stopped the fuckers 

Lots of things will stop them dead but none of them are things you wanna be smoking in your end product. 

And yes predators work very well when applied as early as possible. 

If your strain is a 10 week + flower time then I would consider using harkers but as I said earlier preds would be my first choice. 

It's a personal choice tbf, what some folks are happy /willing to consume is different to others

:yinyang:

• Like 3

Thanks for your advice guys I think I'm going to go with the spray as I already have some I do intend to let this run for at least 9 weeks or so I think if I can get em sprayed tonight and then maybe Saturday or Sunday I should be good thanks again.. 

• Like 1