Growing disasters

BudJ

9 minutes ago, twigs said:

moving house couple of weeks to end of flowering :smokin: 

8 sensi maple 6ft plants stuffed/filled into me van in the middle of the night in pots all standing up proud, drove through the night ..on to ferry! lol 

it was a people carrier type van with shit black out window tape, I sware you could see the plants every time a braked or car lights shined on the van, couldn’t get any more cheech & chong if i tried lol 

I did a similar thing using a 2.5 m box trailer ,travelled 250 kms . I had half of my belongings in the rear end of the trailer . A spontaneous move ,and a crammed 1.2 x 2.4 text and veg tent of plants stuffed together at the top. I set off before dawn ,stopped at a fuel station that was closed for some reason but I got out and the whaft of weed in the air was very noticeable . A fella walked past . A night shift worker maybe ,and he looked at me for long enough . That was not a disaster but could have been, and a silly thing to do. I could have used nursery stock or a twin trailer of light branches to disguise the cannabis plants but instead just winged it and hoped no officials were on the road . 

• Like 1

@Michael Luchógit’s mad eh? I was just not thinking about it lol  it was just another mission to pull off, all normal..

But back then we used to draw the curtains and have a mini sesh in the van on the ferry lol 

god knows what I was thinking, i reckon it was the surfboards and shit on the roof that gave us an immunity of some kind :bong:

they was outside plants too and had nowhere for them to go at new place so just stuck them against a window to finish lol it must of stunk 

a mate came round to new place and said where’s your plants? and i pointed behind him lol he pissed himself lol :yinyang:

Must have been about 15 years ago... I had a tent in the loft of my maisonette, 100L rain barrel with a tap fed from the bathroom.

I woke up after a particularly heavy session and before leaving for work, went up the ladder and chucked a couple of cans of water in the pots of my flowering plants.... then ran to catch the train.

I returned to see a handwritten note on my door which read:

There was a water leak and we entered to investigate, it was coming from a running tap in your loft which we turned off, but it has ruined our newly decorated living room and carpet.

Or something to that effect.

I had left the tap into the rain barrel open and it had been overflowing.

I just thought FUCK, FUCK, FUCK....

I sprinted up the loft ladder and the tent door was open, water damage wasn't so bad in the loft, but the room below was flooded and clearly the room below that in my downstairs neighbours.

To cut a log story short, it was her spare bedroom and not her living room that was ruined. I wondered how a flood in my spare room somehow ruined her living room. She was a bit of a crafty old cunt if truth be known, she couldn't really report it to the council because she would be caught subletting, but she had me on this. I got my mate in to redecorate and lay a new carpet and chucked her some cash..... The lodger also moved out not long after.

Did lots of stupid shit before I gave up the drink, that was undoubtedly one of them. 

Edited by Chairman O The Bored
SP
  • Like 2

Not my grow but my mates were doing a little nft grow and decided to have a trip to the Dam leaving one lad to look after the plants, they came back to a scene similar to one Anonymice has posted up. I think he just didn't want to pay for the electric myself, we were only young and skint so I can't blame him. He said he'd just gave them a trim lol 

• Like 2