When to start seedlings for perpetual grow?

Alan_Titchmarsh

Sorry I don't know which part of the forum to post this.

I have a small 60x60cm tent. I'm planning on growing a couple of autoflowers in there.

Would it be work to start seedling and small plants in there while the main plants are flowering? Even if the main plant canopy is stretched accross the entire tent - like a screen of green?

Thanks

Just now, Alan_Titchmarsh said:

Even if the main plant canopy is stretched accross the entire tent - like a screen of green?

are you asking if you can veg below the canopy?

then no, the light would be minimal and plants would stretch like crazy if they grew at all

• Like 1

Grow your seeds in to a clone donor plant(s), take cuttings and you can roll them out as and when you like...its always easier to take a snip, root it and away you go. Its just a mtter of days sometimes.

You can only grow plants in the light, unless its yorkshire rhubarb, orchids or asparagus...None of those will rock your world particularly cerebrally, but they will grow. Weed wont. There is a minimum lux count thats needed to activate a growth hormone. As far as I understand it anyway.