Guerrilla season 2021 (Motorway)

Smg420

20 minutes ago, Smg420 said:

Hi guys first ever post. Tricky season to begin with. But tomatoes have bounced back with green growth. 

Yes bro. Glad you found your way here 

• Like 3

@Smg420 Welcome to UK420! With all the excellent knowledge and really cool helpful people here you will def grow the best tomatoes to have ever walked the earth large.ras_wink.gif and the best weed too!!

Enjoy your times here :yep:

:yinyang:

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Poisonata said:

Reminds me of a Vice documentary I watched recently, really interesting. Never even considered this, worth a watch. Only 11 minutes long.

https://video.vice.com/en_uk/video/inside-a-secret-weed-farm-hidden-in-plain-sight/5fbbd372d3ad75384744f252

Can vouch this isnt the same person. Suprised you arent already a member here to be fair smg, welcome aboard 

The aliens (if it was them which I think it was) have their own YouTube channel now:

I followed their grows from the start back in 2013. Hope they return here and wonder if they still grow in the uk.

• Like 1

High SMG been watching you a while now , did you ever do anything with browndirt`s seeds ? I think you were going to breed them ? . Peace.

• Like 2

• 1 year later...
On 28/06/2021 at 2:37 PM, jinjah ninjah said:

High SMG been watching you a while now , did you ever do anything with browndirt`s seeds ? I think you were going to breed them ? . Peace.

I am currently running some brown dirt beans atm, I breed some of his "quadzilla" with rgsc "gg" and for some f1s 2021 season, ran them last season with some good results, pheno hunt this year and see where we go 

Brown dirt warrior seeds were not bred by himself they was brought off a Canadian breeder and tried to make a seed company of his dvd reputation.

• Like 1