How many more weeks?

hungrybox

These plants have been on 12/12 for 8 weeks now... Is it possible to know from these pics how long til harvest? I was thinking 1 more week maybe... large.IMG_20210616_235657.jpglarge.IMG_20210616_074828.jpg

You want to be looking at the tricomes mate - they'll be ready when they're ready. 50% milky/amber is a good target, then play around with that ratio on your next grow..

Take a look at one of these from Amazon or similar: Jiusion 40 to 1000x Magnification Endoscope, 8 LED USB 2.0 Digital Microscope, Mini Camera with OTG Adapter and Metal Stand, Compatible with Mac Window 7 8 10 Android Linux

• Like 3

I agree with superfruit, checking trich's is the only way to be sure, although as a general guide they look like they have another 2-3 weeks in them. They are definitely not going to be ready in a week.

greenie

• Like 1

I agree with @green_machine they will go longer yet. Generally 70 days is a minimum. They put lots of weight on in the last couple of weeks so you definitely don’t want to chop too early!

I only need my eyes to tell me when they are ready so if you dont want to spend money you dont have to

Looking at those 10 more days should see them ready but dont forget folks's idea of ready maybe different

Owd

• Like 6

OP: I don't include the first two weeks of 12/12, as they are still in veg mode. If you time it from flip count ten weeks, then observe trich condition... which will be from about when owderb said.

• Like 1

Yup, same as what others have said in regards to the trichomes but just from those pictures you still have a lot of white pistils and some bulking out so I would say easily another 2-3 weeks. Get yourself a loupe for checking the colour of the trichomes, will give you a better indication :yep:

• 2 weeks later...
On 17/06/2021 at 3:02 PM, catweazle1 said:

OP: I don't include the first two weeks of 12/12, as they are still in veg mode. If you time it from flip count ten weeks, then observe trich condition... which will be from about when owderb said.

Do you do it from seed?

I followed the 60 day method and mine started budding after 2 days in flower

was pretty amazed

will try it again on next run to see if it happens again

I'd say it still has a couple of weeks to go.

Those plants definitely have a deficiency though. That's what those brown dots are on the leaves, looks like a calcium deficiency.

Have you been using calmag at all

• Like 1

10-14 days left as said. 

The general rule of thumb is to count from the first day of 12/12 as the stretch period 2-3weeks is part of the flowering process. Breeders flowering times on the packaging are to be used as a general guide imo. 

:yinyang:

• Like 2

Limited experience here but the one on left looks much closer than the one on the right.  General rule I've followed is when the pistils are 70% brown and there are crystals on the leaves  then they are ready.

Edited by Hir

On 01/07/2021 at 4:35 AM, catweazle1 said:

@CookieMonsta Yes. What is the 60 day method?

Okay so from the first day seeds get wet, you want it to be 60 days before you flower. It’s a case of you can veg forever but you’ve got to take time into consideration 

On last one I had seeds in small pots for 3 weeks then veg for 5 (I went from 60 days to 56 as they looked really ready to flip)

I did only discover this method and use it once but like I said they started to bud on the 2nd day of flower 

Will go for the same method this time around and if it reacts the same again I’d say this method is a useful one to use as guideline