Strawberry banana

DrGreenThumb24

Popped a Red Strawnana and this is the seedling, it seems to only have one cotyldon! There is no membrane left on the head and I cant see any way of separating. 

You can see in the first pic it looks like 2 but then that too part fell off with the seed!

I'm not hopeful 

large.20210613_085938.jpglarge.20210615_205008.jpglarge.20210615_205018.jpg

• Like 4

I'm intrigued to see if this pulls through for you. I had something similar but there was a tiny bit of membrane and only 1 cotyldon showing, I gave it a few days and it did eventually show a much smaller cotyldon  out of nowhere and it's now overtook my other plant that was healthy from sprouting.

Reserva Privada? Youre in for a treat if this pulls through. I have 5 drying as we speak and the smells are just phenomenal. If it tastes even remotely close to how it smells, I think it will probably be the nicest weed ive smoked in 20 years.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, DrGreenThumb24 said:

Popped a Red Strawnana and this is the seedling, it seems to only have one cotyldon! There is no membrane left on the head and I cant see any way of separating. 

You can see in the first pic it looks like 2 but then that too part fell off with the seed!

I'm not hopeful 

Should be fine if the little leaves are there.:skin_up:

I had some genuine strawberry milkshake phenos when I did this 3 runs back. The keif on it was strong and fruity strawberry. Can't find it anywhere in the world anymore. They have a pack of strawberry sorbet in my local headshop and going to grab them.

Unfortunately it didn't pull through. Was still standing, but no growth or anything coming through...

Another seed has been planted 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Just thought I'd update this thread.

This baby is 8 weeks old and coming along beautifully. I'd say probably another 10-14 days maybe longer.

Humidity is starting to creap up now so I'm getting a little nervous as I am struggling to keep it down and I don't want mould. Will see how resilient she is but at the mo, all is looking good

Stunning colour to the buds large.20210822_210205.jpglarge.20210822_210201.jpglarge.20210822_210150.jpglarge.20210822_210145.jpglarge.20210822_210045.jpglarge.20210822_210000.jpglarge.20210822_205956.jpg

• Like 12

Cheers mate!

Wow, that's lovely, thanks. Some wonderful tones in the calyxes :yep:

I hope the taste of the flowers is also of the highest quality.

Let us know when you harvest ;)

Sweet smokes!

tommy

• Like 3