Does this setup look right ?

Tommytopper

Hi guys does the setup ive drawn look Like it will work? i don’t want to do it wrong and it flood my tent or something 

the drippers are already setup and running perfect but I’ve been pumping out of a bucket one feed at a time but I now want to fill the res I’ve just bought (square camo one) and mix a weeks worth of feed but not sure if I’ve got the anti siphon in the correct place inside the res under the lid but over the water level is what I think it is ??

any help or advice please guys large.83DE0E87-DCB2-4DC7-A594-3CC7AC723B48.jpeg

thanks 

• Like 1

nope, i would loop it and have the drippers off the loop.  join it between the 2 sets of dripper furthest right on your drawing

the way youve got it, the furthesrt away drippers will get more water than the closer ones.

And the anti syphon should really be connected at the highest point in the feed line, just belew where it says valve, in drawing

Edited by badbillybob
  • Like 4

2 hours ago, badbillybob said:

hurrah, i knew this day would come....my life is complete.....ha ha :hippy:

Just don't go on the underground in London bud, the announcements will drive you mad...Mind the Gap...:rofl:

• Like 2

im fully gapped up, but my plants still look shite lol, temps are in the 30s and ive got root rot.....again. fuckitt, im giving them a week, no improvement im pulling them, and not using that room again, its feckin cursed

• Like 1

17 hours ago, badbillybob said:

nope, i would loop it and have the drippers off the loop.  join it between the 2 sets of dripper furthest right on your drawing

the way youve got it, the furthesrt away drippers will get more water than the closer ones.

And the anti syphon should really be connected at the highest point in the feed line, just belew where it says valve, in drawing

Don't know why but i've never even thought of looping the pipe together.

always had the issue of getting the drippers dialled in the same.

Will give this a go is i ever set anything hydro up again.

Cheers @badbillybob

• Like 1

You need some inline filters or them dripper manifolds are going to block up, I would put two dripper per plant I would also leave the anti syphon where you have it as if it's outside its going to piss water everywhere and loop the msnifolfd as said above to gain even pressure.