✪ Winners ✪ Grow Diaries Competition 2021

Sweet Seeds Apolo

You should end up with €445 in total @ratdog

Well done to all those of you who will actually receive something for all of your hard work :yep:

I know brexit it isn't sweet seeds problem,

but...

I am not satisfied :( 

Ps.

I forgot to tag @Sweet Seeds -Jaypp @Sweet Seeds Apolo @Sweet Seeds-tommy,

re my previous posts

might want to read them guys 

:yinyang:

• Like 4

We would love to send all your prizes home, but due to customs problems, it is impossible. In fact, many shipping companies do not accept shipments to the UK.

We were hoping that the situation could be solved, but things have not improved at all. 

We have the trophies already made, and we can't send them. (What crap!).

But still, we give the possibility that we can send the prizes to any of the family or friends that you have in the countries where we can send them.

If, on the other hand, there is no alternative, don't worry. We will exchange the prizes for their cash value. 

NO, it is not that Sweet Seeds does not want to send you the orders, it is that the shipment is very difficult for many reasons:
-Customs control (you have to indicate what is in the shipment).
-Shipping costs that are reaching more than 50 € (we only cover up to 25 € as indicated in the bases, the user would have to pay the rest).
-Customs processing costs and other taxes such as DUA.
-Other

We have tried until the last moment to try to get the prizes to you, but it is an almost impossible task.

Hopefully this situation will be solved soon, our team has a lot of appreciation for the guys in this forum and hopefully soon we will be able to send our seeds again.

From my personal point of view, I am very sorry for the situation. I wish our politicians would work more for the people than for themselves.
Apolo

• Like 6

Just now, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

If, on the other hand, there is no alternative, don't worry. We will exchange the prizes for their cash value

I wish this had been made clear previously.

I was beginning to wish I had never even gotten a mention.

Atb

Just now, Shumroom said:

I wish this had been made clear previously.

I was beginning to wish I had never even gotten a mention.

Atb

Hi buddy!
Sorry for taking so long to publish the information. I am currently the only member of the forum team. Tommy and Jaypp are on vacation. 

I was waiting for a possible opportunity to make the shipments, but in the end it was not possible. 

Sweet smokes!
APolo

• Like 6

Hi guys: @btk1977 @Clumsy @growinggold @57north @Flavoured_ @Larry Badgeley @Openairbud @superfruit @delagdo @Punta Roja

Contact me soon!

The contest rules specify: 

5.4 - Prize winners are required to send us the complete data for the shipment until the 25th of June 2021. Users who do not do so within this period lose the right to the products, which will not be attributed;

I leave you as a courtesy, until June 30. ;)

Remember the steps to apply for your prizes:

On 11/6/2021 at 0:51 PM, Sweet Seeds Apolo said:

HOW TO REQUEST YOUR PRIZE

Hi everyone!

>>> Send a direct message to @Sweet Seeds Apolo and he will inform you how to redeem your prizes.

IMPORTANT: You have to send a direct message indicating in the title with the following structure:

'Redeem prize' + Your Position + Username.

Example:
Redeem Prize 14th MrWinner

>If in 5 working days you have no answer, leave a message in this post.

• Like 5

incredible wins this year ..well done jadenugs ...and ratdog ..you coming up the ranks chap ..awesome diaries ..well done everyone ..

and thank you so very much to the sweet seeds guys and gals ...does this mean i get another wooden spoon for the collection

bless you all ..and thank you so much ..2nd year of shit has prevented so much happening for me ..so appreciate this a lot .

• Like 2

20 hours ago, ratdog said:

when can we expect the cash prizes to be sent?

As of July 1st. I am waiting for everyone to send their data or for the deadline to end. This way, I send my colleagues all the data together so they don't make a mistake.  :)

• Like 4