Help needed with CBD paste

Hello everyone,

I hope I post in right subforum but apologies in advance ...

I am looking for options to make CBD paste at home if possible.

SEARCH  forum back to me with  There were no results for your search. Try broadening your criteria or choosing a different content area.

There is nothing in internet either as GOOGLE making GREAT work with cleaning :-( 

My GF taking 4ml (minimum 18% THC - minimum requirement for secondary cancer stage 4) per month. Sometimes like paste sometimes mixed with oils as her healer suggested ...

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me how much dry material needed to make 4ml of this paste as I am looking to start grow myself and need to figure out grow room dimensions and etc 

Thank you and have a great day!

43 minutes ago, Degsy said:

In terms of searching using something like duckduckgo including 'uk420' might find something on the site

Thanks! Some pages came out !

Have you searched for rso , feco , qwiso or any Jeff ditchfield (Danzig) threads ? Atb

Edited by Personunknown

On 6/10/2021 at 7:23 PM, Personunknown said:

Have you searched for rso , feco , qwiso or any Jeff ditchfield (Danzig) threads ? Atb

Thnaks @Personunknown . After long search I think it is not feasible to make it at home. She uses paste which made by Supercritical CO2  Extraction method. To buy this equipment I need to have at least 100 000 bucks in my account ... Pity ... 

5 hours ago, Canna Denfour20 said:

Thnaks @Personunknown . After long search I think it is not feasible to make it at home. She uses paste which made by Supercritical CO2  Extraction method. To buy this equipment I need to have at least 100 000 bucks in my account ... Pity ... 

Ahh . yes co2 extraction, out of the reach of us folk,  @Graywolf may be of some help ? (with other options )Atb

6 hours ago, Canna Denfour20 said:

Im sure there cheaper options out there, you are in the right place, folks here will see you right

• Like 1

You could make butane honey oil or buy a rosin press for about £200-300.

The press is dead easy and gives you an oil that's about 80%+ thc called rosin. 

Then there are the wax liquidisers to mix it with so you can vape it. 1ml of 80% rosin mixed with 4ml of shatter batter or something and you'll have close to the product your after. 

Google rosin press, dab, dab rigs and wax liquidiser (shatter batter is an example of one). 

Butane option is cheaper but comes with some risks that the press doesn't. There is a thread for making butane honey oil with a cafetiere. It's simple and as long as you do it outside its safe. 

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 1

14 hours ago, Canna Denfour20 said:

After long search I think it is not feasible to make it at home.

Quality research, bro. 

14 hours ago, Canna Denfour20 said:

She uses paste which made by Supercritical CO2  Extraction method. To buy this equipment I need to have at least 100 000 bucks in my account 

lol Where are you getting this information bollocks? 

5 hours ago, Saddam said:

Quality research, bro. 

lol Where are you getting this information bollocks? 

A bloke comes on here asking for help with cancer treatment and this is your reply. You come across as a right cunt. How anyone has any respect for you on here beats me. I'll wager I speak for many members here.

Co2 extraction doesn’t Always cost 100k plus . But for home use there are other ways to extract. I also don’t know why people bother to extract cbd as bulk isolates come down in cost nowadays. Tbh same with thc , it can be had cheaper than Cali buds lol almost  half the price lol 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, dan6 said:

A bloke comes on here asking for help with cancer treatment and this is your reply.

Actually, he's come on here stating that he wants to make CBD oil but there are no hits on this site, or by searching Google.   :lookaround: 

Why would you want to throw CBD at a cancer patient  when they already have access to THC oil? Which of those Cannabinoids kills cancer cells? I'm not saying the entourage effect isn't of benefit, but full spectrum CBD oil isn't even illegal, or that expensive compared to THC. 

Then, after a 'long search' has deemed it infeasible to make at home.  There are literally dozens of ways to make your own CBD oils, hashes, tinctures, ointments, suppositories, etc and most of which are documented on this site. 

And, finally proceeded to tell us SCFE costs $100,000. 

1 hour ago, dan6 said:

You come across as a right cunt

Well, it's probably best not to start a thread asking for help when you can't be bothered to do any research whatsoever, then proceed to tell everyone there are no hits on the internet, oil can't be made at home, and the equipment costs 100k. 

On 6/10/2021 at 5:32 AM, Canna Denfour20 said:

Hello everyone,

I hope I post in right subforum but apologies in advance ...

I am looking for options to make CBD paste at home if possible.

SEARCH  forum back to me with  There were no results for your search. Try broadening your criteria or choosing a different content area.

There is nothing in internet either as GOOGLE making GREAT work with cleaning :-( 

My GF taking 4ml (minimum 18% THC - minimum requirement for secondary cancer stage 4) per month. Sometimes like paste sometimes mixed with oils as her healer suggested ...

I would really appreciate if someone could tell me how much dry material needed to make 4ml of this paste as I am looking to start grow myself and need to figure out grow room dimensions and etc 

Thank you and have a great day!

It is the cannabinoids, not the process that is responsible for the results and the essential oil can be extracted a number of different ways.  The safest and cheapest equipment wise is probably the QWET process.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/diy-cannamed-production/9-4-extraction/9-4-7-ethanol-extraction/9-4-7-1-qwet

How much dry material you need, depends heavily on the quality of the dry material.

Per Dr Robert Melamede, full spectrum essential oils are required, rather than just CBD.  We typically yield about 18 to 20% full spectrum essential oil by weight.  

For the most part, we supplied Holy Anointing Oil to our cancer patients, made by the following formula:  https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/diy-cannamed-production/9-5-formulation-and-application/9-5-1-holy-anointing-oil

We looked for inexpensive ways to make SCFE CO2 extractions, but were unable to find an inexpensive way to do so and both the BHO and QWET work, so we didn't pursue it any further.  https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/15-diy-equipment/15-24-diy-scfe-co2

• Like 3

15 hours ago, Whatwentwrong said:

You could make butane honey oil or buy a rosin press for about £200-300.

The press is dead easy and gives you an oil that's about 80%+ thc called rosin. 

Then there are the wax liquidisers to mix it with so you can vape it. 1ml of 80% rosin mixed with 4ml of shatter batter or something and you'll have close to the product your after. 

Google rosin press, dab, dab rigs and wax liquidiser (shatter batter is an example of one). 

Butane option is cheaper but comes with some risks that the press doesn't. There is a thread for making butane honey oil with a cafetiere. It's simple and as long as you do it outside its safe. 

Thanks @Whatwentwrong . Looks like rosin might work 

1 hour ago, Graywolf said:

It is the cannabinoids, not the process that is responsible for the results and the essential oil can be extracted a number of different ways.  The safest and cheapest equipment wise is probably the QWET process.

https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/diy-cannamed-production/9-4-extraction/9-4-7-ethanol-extraction/9-4-7-1-qwet

How much dry material you need, depends heavily on the quality of the dry material.

Per Dr Robert Melamede, full spectrum essential oils are required, rather than just CBD.  We typically yield about 18 to 20% full spectrum essential oil by weight.  

For the most part, we supplied Holy Anointing Oil to our cancer patients, made by the following formula:  https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/diy-cannamed-production/9-5-formulation-and-application/9-5-1-holy-anointing-oil

We looked for inexpensive ways to make SCFE CO2 extractions, but were unable to find an inexpensive way to do so and both the BHO and QWET work, so we didn't pursue it any further.  https://graywolfslair.com/index.php/15-diy-equipment/15-24-diy-scfe-co2

Thanks,  @Graywolf ! Will read it thoroughly.