120.png

3rd Prize

50 Sweet Seeds® Points

jadenugs
[Uk 420]

20.png

Edited by Sweet Seeds Apolo
  • Like 11

Congratulations @delagdo and @AustrianToker for your excellent videos. Well deserved wins, they are inspirational and a joy to watch :thumsup:  I know just how much work goes into them, well done dudes :yep: 

Thanks very much Sweet Seeds for the competition and for the 3rd place :) 

• Like 7

Well done lads. I would laugh at the fact only three people entered so you were guaranteed a place but I've watched the videos and they're really good. They'll all make epic adverts for sweet seeds to link too. 

That gorilla girl xl @jadenugs, after the strip, is possibly the most beautiful plant I've ever seen. 

Edited by Whatwentwrong
  • Like 5

@Whatwentwrong GGXL was @delagdo's mate :yep: 

I was gonna take the piss out of my vid getting 3rd when there was only 3 entries lol then I remembered the other forums. Dunno if there were any entries in them or not.

• Like 3

Well done to the winners, I wouldn't have a fuckin clue how to make vids like that ,this old Rhino ain't tech savvy:rofl:

• Like 5

:thumsup: Thank you Sweet Seeds, I am made up! Doing the diary this year was my first attempt at any kind of video. I had the idea for the timelapse when I realised I had an old compact camera lying around, and a timer, I just needed to buy a cheap power supply to keep the camera on constantly. Then (as you can read in my diary) I struggled a bit when I tried to put the pictures together from the first week. I ended up buying a new laptop, since the old one didn't seem to be capable of editing video :doh:The final result is well beyond my expectations though. It feels like lots of lucky things lined up to make it happen, from the moment the seed popped up like that.

I really enjoyed @AustrianToker and @jadenugs videos, great to sit back and enjoy. I hope more people make videos.

@Whatwentwrong thank you so much!

• Like 4

Once again congrats to you delagdo!  You totally deserve it! :yep:

I would like to thank "miss AT" for helping me put this video together.  Actually, she did like 90% of it! ;)  She is already looking forward to a few cbd strains as a reward. :D

• Like 4