Noid Pot

Anka Point

Anyone else using one of these multi purpose devices ....Will Decarb ,infuse,and evaperate  for concentrates

So far in 3 days I have vape juice,olive oil coco oil and full spectrum base for what ever....hoping could find another user

as almost no debate forums ect .......its a new product ,but still ,would love to spk with another user to compare notes

........beautiful object reminds me of the obelisk in 2001

• Like 1

Have a look at the thread about MTC oil / tincture in the Med section , there not noid pot . but sound similar. hope you find what your looking for

Edited by Personunknown

It is a lovely looking machine isn't it. A little bit more expensive than the others on the market too at near enough 300notes. I haven't gotten around to using mine very much yet. I've done a couple of coconut runs and an extra virgin olive oil. I'm glad you started a thread, I was going to after I'd experimented a bit more but no need now :)

Edited by KC
not sure vapour heads is the correct place but meh

made vape juice under whats app directions from the Noid base....mix VG and PG 50/50 or 70/30 and add straight to Evaporated herb mix as long

as you have the patience ...not perfect yet but not bad.The guys on the whats app help line are very good !

• Like 1

Just a note to anyone thinking of buying POT it doesn't come with a 3 pin plug. If you email them the will send out a travel adaptor, luckily I had one already on the bubbleator so I just used that one.

I didn't know they had a whatsapp helpline, good to know thanks :) 

• Like 1

sorry badly put .............when you have evaparated alcohol and cycle finishes you are left with Wax ....collect as is would be full spectrum oil ...

make edibles ect .... or vape juice ........so far my fav is infused in coco oil then in my cafe...(infusion being a diff process and much easier)

or olive oil is good just drink it or can be used topically ....sorry far to stoned to explain prop being trying all tings and well///////////////

will get there exuse me.

@Anka Point

Like the look of this...I've watched a couple of vids on the Tube and have one question before I splash out on one...

Where does the alcohol go when it's evaporated...??

Cheers...:yep:

• Like 1

IM sorry is that a joke Evaporation means disappearing .....the alcohol has evaporated...it is gone for ever ....I suppose you could argue

molecules have become part of universe ...The pot will make sure all liquid is gone and only wax/oil remain..........same as doing in a rice cooker or

bain marie but pot has sensors and will never get too hot and will turn itself off when no liquid left.....When it has Evaporated !

Edited by Anka Point

19 minutes ago, Anka Point said:

IM sorry is that a joke

some units collect and recycle the alcohol from what i've seen, maybe more upmarket units though

• Like 2

I should say there are expensive "closed loop" systems which will collect solvents ......pretty complicated and dangerous.

...and no offence was talking bout Pot really

Edited by Anka Point

that was the point, some people here have them, and have even made them themselves, so it wasn't a joke from what i could see.

33 minutes ago, Anka Point said:

IM sorry is that a joke Evaporation means disappearing .

I've always understood that evaporating alcohol is highly flammable, I hear no mention of this unit being used in a well ventilated area?

No Joke if you're the one getting blown up...so I ask again what happens to all the evaporated alcohol floating around?

• Like 4