Afghan Selection Seeds

I have two hindu kush girls who are 4wks into flower now and looking nice. They are both very similar in structure but one has developed flowers quicker and has very white pistil whereas the other one has an almost golden tint to her pistils which are the longest I've ever seen. In veg one of them had an amazing pink grapefruit smell but this has changed and is now pistachio smell like the other one. I have no pics yet but will try and get some photos for everyone before the end. I cannot fault these so far and I am super excited to smoke these in 5 or 6 weeks time. I have two HSO bubba kush regular in with the Hindu and they look nice too but I can't get as excited for those as much as I can for the landrace from Afghan Selection. Can't wait.... Peace. 

• Like 2

I plan on cracking more Afghan Selection seeds on my next run and ultimately I want to make seeds out of the best ones. I have kholm, khash, Barharak, mazar I sharrif, hindu kush and sholgar. I will be buying chimtal, kundoz and kandahar too. I am in love with Afghanistan genetics they have always pleased me and hit the spot for me like no other weed can. 

• Like 2

• 9 months later...

Thought I would revisit this thread as I never updated my results from the two hindu kush girls I ran. They were great in veg, vigorous and healthy with one as I mentioned smelling really strongly of pink grapefruit. As I said this changed to a pistachio smell similar to the other girl. The first few weeks of flower saw them both stretch equally x2 ending in a hashplant type structure (similar in shape and height to Bodhi hashplant types). The flowers were however very slow for afghan plants to form and this kind of continued throughout the remainder of the flower period. I took both girls at 60 days believing because of the apparent bad yield that they had seeded. I only found one seed from one of the pair and think that they probably didn't like my indoor environment. The smoke was not the most pleasant tasting and although I felt a little effect it was not strong in any way. I grew a couple of bubba kushes (HSO REGS) alongside the Hindus and they came out decent so I can only think that I have either done a poor job with the Hindus or like said they may not be adapted to indoor rooms. Someone mentioned another breeder who makes these afghan landrace p1 so they will adapt better. Because I only had two phenos to judge I'd say there is optimism for much better and I think they might prefer LED indoors so I'd give them another chance. I might try the Sholgar, Bahlk and Mazar next run. I see th that Attitude have sold out on half of the Afghan Selection Seeds. Peace. 

Sorry for the lack of pics. P. S. they had the longest pistils I've ever seen by far. 

• Like 2