My little cannabis plants

Hopsarecannabistoo

still very small but theres still time yet.  germinated 22nd march.  current day 23rd may  61 days old. are these very small? for their age, some of them are starting to flower. 

All autos: 

strawberry Pie
green crack

original sour deisel

Gorilla glue

orange sherbert

CBD 20:1

FlezcSX.jpg

rz26kMA.jpg

4si10Rx.jpg

lGKhz7u.jpg

ANQ387o.jpg

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
  • Like 7

some are a bit small for 61 days, but probable;y a consequence of having them outside when the weather wasn't so fine. They will likely go a lot longer than the breeder specs but thats fine, i bet you'll still get a decent amount of bud

• Like 1

All looking well @Hopsarecannabistoo   Just keep them happy & healthy and the weather will change soon :yep:     All or most of  our outdoor ladies are a bit behind with the colder temps / adverse weather but it looks like we may get a change soon :)        

• Like 3

I germinated my plants in March too and while they did seem small they’ve really picked up their growth recently. Heating the greenhouse on the cold nights helped a lot. 

• Like 1

hopefully il get chance to do a second crop best thing about autos i guess is two harvests. 

• Like 2

i wwas just worried about them flowering already. being that small worried i wont get a years worth lol 

• Like 1

I'm only just deciding on which autos to run in garden, will pop 'em this weekend either way tho, been too cold n wet here.

Managed to get a couple out last year nice n early tho, may 12 I think.

hopefully  the weather picks up soon for us all

• Like 1

yeah well il probab ly put another 15 on mid june to be ready october time. so not all is lost lol il take what i get off these and hopefully a bigger crop of the next lot 

my next lot will be

black sundae
lady luck

northern lights

strawberry cheesecake

BCN critical XXL 

Edited by Hopsarecannabistoo
  • Like 1

they should keep you going until second crop, then hopefully enough from those to see you thru, good luck:skin_up:

Just now, babybloomer said:

they should keep you going until second crop, then hopefully enough from those to see you thru, good luck:skin_up:

yeah i grow a years worth, and i know how much i need a day as im a medicinal user. 

• Like 2

47 minutes ago, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

hopefully il get chance to do a second crop best thing about autos i guess is two harvests. 

First Timer who had ten seeds, wasted 4, and has now (stupidly after reading ths) popped all 6 remaining.....

You live and learn I guess :)

• Like 1

As a newbie I'm guessing looking at these plants that they've had some LST?

Does anyone have any pointers to a good begineer's guide to this procedure?

Many TIA :)

i just use plant staples and bend the stalks down  and do the same with branches 

• Like 1

On 24/05/2021 at 1:59 PM, MJMan said:

As a newbie I'm guessing looking at these plants that they've had some LST?

Does anyone have any pointers to a good begineer's guide to this procedure?

Many TIA :)

loads of vids on youtube

• Like 1

On 24/05/2021 at 7:43 PM, Hopsarecannabistoo said:

i just use plant staples and bend the stalks down  and do the same with branches 

Nice one!

I thought my outdoor plants were super low profile but this is low profile at a new super low level :-)

I grow mine on an overlooked balcony and keep them below about knee high.

I've got mine sprouting right now. I left it a tad later this year to let it warm up a bit more and grow and flower them over the peak of summer.

They're starting indoors and getting 24 hour lighting for the first couple of weeks before potting up and moving outside,

I've got some semi autos and early photos as a follow up crop.

Good luck with yours.

Here's one of mine being tortured last year :-)

large.609446c4ebf21_Lowprofiletraining.jpg

• Like 5