Shed build

Selfhemployed

35 minutes ago, Selfhemployed said:

4 inch by mistake 

Ouch, you might struggle with temps...I've got 6 inch out and 12 inch passive in...fingers crossed for ya...:yep:

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Selfhemployed said:

Using 8inch Carbo air CF with 6inch Phresh  hyper stealth extract

Controller?

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, stu914 said:

Controller?

No mate  what would you recommend 

26 minutes ago, Selfhemployed said:

No mate  what would you recommend 

I use an SMSCOM Hybrid pro 4 in my small veg fridge, been running for years with no problems.

When I did the shed build I went for a GAS which runs the EC fan.

Neither are cheap but apart from a 'Variac' I think most of the others tend to cause the fan to hum.

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, stu914 said:

I use an SMSCOM Hybrid pro 4 in my small veg fridge, been running for years with no problems.

When I did the shed build I went for a GAS which runs the EC fan.

Neither are cheap but apart from a 'Variac' I think most of the others tend to cause the fan to hum.

Nice one Stu glad you brought it up I’d forgotten all about a controller I put order in now for SMSCom pro 4 

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

Had to remove the phresh extract an 8 inch carbo cf to big for tent with reducer 

Found a new digi ballast still in box an rhino pro cf in box in loft but the rhino getting changed for 6 inch carbo cf 

Found some old rvk fans must be close to 10 years old but working fine but again won’t be using them now with the positive pressure problem Iv been getting 

So I’m just waiting on 6 inch carbo from site sponsors to arrive Wednesday  an hook it to phresh extract to sort this PP problem 

Wicked bit of kit smscom hybrid didn’t reliase  how big an heavy it is fans are silent cheers Stu 

large.2BEA7D9B-26CB-45EF-91D0-029E7BDC86AD.jpeglarge.7F53E817-A115-494F-810A-2270F67657D5.jpeglarge.86C0D806-E574-47FD-B730-A9D52DE9218B.jpeg

• Like 1